• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Barrow AFC Match Day Thread

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I agree that a big clear out is necessary but i think a lot of the youngsters should be kept on.
I'd be keen to get rid of at least: Caprice Atangana McArdle Parkes Willmott Fisher and Ajose
Yes I agree keep some of the young uns. Key has done well, as has Hartridge and Randall. The rest can feck off and that includes Sparkes and Collins.

ecfc2000

Not overly disappointed with today's outcome. We've been inconsistent for large parts of the season and the teams above us deserve a chance to fight it out for a place in lg1 more than we do. Had things gone our way today and we got to wembley through the playoffs, we'd had likely lost anyhow. Its just what we do...

Topsham Boy

Hugely disappointing. This season was a big missed opportunity. Big clearout coming and it'll be fascinating to see how many of the 18 in today's squad are in the 18 for the first game of next season...
Agree.
L2 this season was not of a high standard but we let ourselves down with too many draws in games we should have won.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
What are you on about ? He only played 5 minutes today . Get real man .
He's been absolute gash every game he's played all season. Name one good performance this season from Atangana?

If you think he's good enough you need to 'get real man'

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good old Exeweb. Knee jerk over reaction all over the place 😃

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
What are you on about ? He only played 5 minutes today . Get real man .
Atangana is just not good enough for League Two let alone a League Two Club whose manager must be given an end of season target of finishing in the top three.

C j phill

Atangana is just not good enough for League Two let alone a League Two Club whose manager must be given an end of season target of finishing in the top three.
I dont think the manager will be given such a target.

ryancooper327

I’m not looking forward to sifting through 30 odd different Taylor out threads over the summer.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Beat Cambridge away, then struggle. Beat Bolton away, then struggle. Something wrong with the psychology of this team

JayPob94

Good old Exeweb. Knee jerk over reaction all over the place 😃
Did you see how sh!t we played today? In fact, for most of the season?