• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter v Barrow - Discussion

Legohead

Banned
Stuff Barrowcelona and then overtake the other sides ahead of us who will drop points. Easy peasy. COYR!!

4-0

budegrecian

The Grand Finale? Maybe not if one of the other results goes our way.
Here's hoping, even if I can't bear another play off ordeal.

Legohead

Banned
The Grand Finale? Maybe not if one of the other results goes our way.
Here's hoping, even if I can't bear another play off ordeal.
You are right Bude. Changed the thread title to reflect accuracy. :p

Max Payne 2

One word. Hubris. Don't jinx it. They've beaten us already this year and I'm sure we had plenty to play for then.

I want all out attack and for the team to leave nothing out there. Go after them like they took your family hostage and you're Liam Neeson, City.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
One word. Hubris. Don't jinx it. They've beaten us already this year and I'm sure we had plenty to play for then.

I want all out attack and for the team to leave nothing out there. Go after them like they took your family hostage and you're Liam Neeson, City.
Agree. Quiet confidence is the way
With all this focus on what we want to happen in the games featuring our competitors we have to remember we need to beat Barrow. It's not easy when you know you have to win, especially as the clock ticks away. They will come relaxed and be able to enjoy playing football stress-free. I think we'll win, but it will be a hard slog

UTC!

eurogrecian

Unfortunate title for the thread.
It's going to be a stressful affair and Barrow are not going to do us any favours.
I'd start with the same line-up as at Bolton, but we may need a great deal of patience and not be tempted to start just lumping it forward if things don't come off straight away.

Banksy

Well , in fact like the second half v Bolton will do me .Win , draw or lose , just show a bit of guts and pride in ourselves.Then if we don’t make it we can settle down to building a team good enough to stuff ‘em all and get autos next season.

Banksy

P.S Can we get Stockley back for the game under cover and disguise him as Ajose?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
That's us jinxed then :(

grecIAN Harris

It's a game we should win. Play like we did on Saturday, particularly the second half, and we will quite comfortably. Play like we did for the three games previous to that and we'll blow it. I can't see all three teams above us getting what they need to stop us from making the play-offs but I fear the late, late show coming to the party to break our hearts.