• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Seasonal Affective Disorder(SAD)

Legohead

Banned
The sun has been out up here the last few days. Makes so much difference just to see the sun and blue skies. It's so frustrating when you get grey, cloudy days and you just know the sun and the blue sky is up and beyond the clouds but you can't see them.

Reminds me of one day a few summers back when i went for the usual day out to Filey (small coastal resort in N.Yorks between Scarbados and Bridlington). When we got there the sea fret was so thick and just hung around all day and we didn't see any sun or blue skies. Then we got back home later in the day it had been 32 degrees in Derbyshire! A stunning day! Should have stayed at home! :cool:

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Officially through the worst. The grass has had its first trim of the "summer"

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Officially through the worst. The grass has had its first trim of the "summer"
Ours is looking like it could with a cut, Mind we have such a crappie mower that the first cut it just normally looks like a blunt pair of scissors have been used.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ours is looking like it could with a cut, Mind we have such a crappie mower that the first cut it just normally looks like a blunt pair of scissors have been used.
If it wasn't for lockdown rules, you'd be welcome to borrow our slightly battered Flymo! You can buy new blades if its that type of mower?

DB9

If it wasn't for lockdown rules, you'd be welcome to borrow our slightly battered Flymo! You can buy new blades if its that type of mower?
Ta, I'll tell the Mrs, She normally does it 🤣 We only have a smallish garden but it's very uneven too, The person who originally laid must have been 3 sheets to the wind!

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
British Summer Time begins this weekend. (y)

Oldsmobile-88

I gladly miss the hour in bed when BST starts 😎

Rosencrantz

Can't get this out of my head now..

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
At last (y) (y)

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
I will stay up until 1am to celebrate!

That said I wish we could turn the clocks back, to March 2019. Maybe we wouldnt collapse and end up out the play offs and someone somewhere would have had the foresight to check the bat soup recipe.