• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stevenage v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Back to 3-5-2 then with players being rotated which was always going to happen. Expect it will change to 4-2-3-1 if required using Willmott off the bench.

ryancooper327

I wouldn't say horrific. Is it surprising...maybe as I actually thought we played well on Saturday between both boxes without creating enough.
Looks like a 3-5-2 to me so at least MT is attacking the game and trying to win it in my opinion. Whether I agree with all the personnel is a different story, but let's wait and see what happens. I would suggest we will be more of a threat from set-pieces tonight as well. McArdle with the winner...you heard it hear first....and then grabs tin hat!!
I should clarify, it would be horrific if they are playing in the order shown (like usual) but I feel there has been an error and the players are out of order.

Grecianman135

Shades of a later years Tisdale line up throwing names in the hat and making a team out of whatever comes out?? 🤪

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looks like our current Manager is looking at page 54 of the Tisdale manual - "when all else fails put the better players on the bench and win it in the last 20 mins" #copyrightihaventafriggingclue

ryancooper327

The Twitter abuse of Seymour is bad, ramped up recently too. Not good for a young player to be seeing that.

STURTZ

Not a happy hunting ground for me, crashed my lorry whilst trying to get to one game (which we lost 2:0 and was there when the famous hand gesture was evoked and we lost 3:0.

Hope for better tonight.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Twitter abuse of Seymour is bad, ramped up recently too. Not good for a young player to be seeing that.
I agree. I include myself in being critical of the boy but tonight we need to be as supportive as possible and give him a chance just like our Manager has

ryancooper327

I agree. I include myself in being critical of the boy but tonight we need to be as supportive as possible and give him a chance just like our Manager has
I think the moaning on here has nothing on some of the stuff I’m seeing. Hoping for a big performance from everyone tonight.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I actually don't think it's a bad starting line up. Three at the back. Two up top with MJ supporting. Jake Taylor back in which I think we need.

Cue an absolute stuffing.

fred binneys head

Players getting off the bus. No surprises in there, are there?
Definitely no surprises, if they didn’t get off the bus they wouldn’t be able to play.