• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

MDT : Exeter City v Bolton Wanderers 7pm KO

suffolklad

I despair! Maxted was beaten on his near post with that!!
Don't think he was beaten on the near post more like he should have cut out the cross. even he thinks he should judging by his reaction. Get the iceman back quick

Red red

Did anyone else have match notifications that sarsavic had been booked twice

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cracking game played at breakneck speed. We should have been three up before we scored: Jay had a great chance six yards out but got his legs in a tangle; Bowman should have scored when he rounded the keeper- the angle wasn't that tight; Randall should have scored when one on one with the keeper in the second half.

More points dropped at home.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
WTAF?! The guy smashed it home from point-blank range. Are you on the sauce?!

Point blank my ass!! It was almost an identical position as where Ward was beaten last saturday. The ball went between him and the post FFS! Keepers should stand up to shots like that!

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cracking game played at breakneck speed. We should have been three up before we scored: Jay had a great chance six yards out but got his legs in a tangle; Bowman should have scored when he rounded the keeper- the angle wasn't that tight; Randall should have scored when one on one with the keeper in the second half.

More points dropped at home.
We are struggling for an identity at present. Fingers crossed we can wrestle a result from somewhere soon.

Red red

Thought Bolton deserved a point. They looked far better going forward than we did. . I think the younger players are now struggling especially Randell. What’s happened to Law

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
A much better performance than Saturday but MT is going to have to freshen up the squad to give us any real chance finishing in the top three.

suffolklad

I might get slated for this but where was Sparkes when they broke for their goal?

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Did anyone else have match notifications that sarsavic had been booked twice
No

suffolklad

Thought Bolton deserved a point. They looked far better going forward than we did. . I think the younger players are now struggling especially Randell. What’s happened to Law
Thought Randell was largely absent tonight