• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tickets for the EFL Trophy game against Northampton

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’m gutted I live in a tier 3 area, hopefully that’ll change soon so I can come down to a game.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
The point being, the club will inform everyone coming to a game what they can and can't do. It's only a minefield if you're one of those bores who constantly looks for loopholes trying to catch people out. If the club says wear a mask then wear a mask. If they say you can't have a beer you can't have a beer. If they're not serving any refreshments then go without. It really, really isn't difficult, unless you're determined to try and make it so.
I don’t disagree with this. My point was not that it‘s problematic for individuals to do as the club asks, but rather that interpreting the guidelines must be a minefield for the club.

paperclip

Don't know if some criminal mastermind has hacked into the ECFC mainframe, but I have just received an email, supposedly from the club, offering me a ticket for the 'Papa Trophy game' next week.

I say supposedly as the email is full of spelling mistakes and thus looks very unprofessional. It also includes the name of Alan Hay at the bottom, who I thought had now emigrated and therefore left the club.

I'm assuming it is genuine (albeit clearly produced in a rush) but if you are buying a ticket, make sure what links you are asked to click on, just in case!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't know if some criminal mastermind has hacked into the ECFC mainframe, but I have just received an email, supposedly from the club, offering me a ticket for the 'Papa Trophy game' next week.

I say supposedly as the email is full of spelling mistakes and thus looks very unprofessional. It also includes the name of Alan Hay at the bottom, who I thought had now emigrated and therefore left the club.

I'm assuming it is genuine (albeit clearly produced in a rush) but if you are buying a ticket, make sure what links you are asked to click on, just in case!
Agreed the proofreading leaves a bit to be desired but relax, it's the real thing and I have ordered my ticket and had the normal confirmation email. £9 + £1 for postage, as a Senior, not complaining.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Looking forward to reading match reports on here from people actually at a match!

iscalad

Yes noticed that. All done in a rush, I expect
I declined and will wait for Tranmere

Red Devon

Agreed the proofreading leaves a bit to be desired but relax, it's the real thing and I have ordered my ticket and had the normal confirmation email. £9 + £1 for postage, as a Senior, not complaining.
Have you had the follow up email containing “very important details” on the return of fans to league two football, I have yet to receive mine?

milts

Tickets ordered. The big bank doesn't appear to be open, or I certainly wasn't able to select tickets for it.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have you had the follow up email containing “very important details” on the return of fans to league two football, I have yet to receive mine?
Not yet. Probably tomorrow now, they have presumably been busy today?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tickets ordered. The big bank doesn't appear to be open, or I certainly wasn't able to select tickets for it.
I noticed that too. Do you have a BB season ticket?