• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust AGM 2020 - Saturday, November 21 at 11.00am

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pleased there will be an election - don’t know all the names but recognise a former founder among the 6...

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will be interesting to see if there is any clear red water between the candidates in terms of manifestos and priorities

It is a shame that those who do and did inhabit these boards calling for significant change in approach do not seem to be standing and putting forward their alternative.

Andy Holloway

There will be an election

After reading the attachment, it's interesting to see that there are only 5% who are not 'on line'. With such a small number would it not be possible to include a sae with these few ballot papers to save them the problem/worry of having to go to SJP just to drop off their completed ballet forms. It might also be an added incentive for them to vote as well, thereby increasing the number of votes cast.

Doug3101

"Good to see the online voting is finally being used, I’m assuming I can ask questions directly to the candidates but not have any asked at the hustings being a non trust member?"

I will be opening a thread on exeweb for people to ask me questions. I have asked when candidates can start Campaigning, no reply as yet.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Will be interesting to see if there is any clear red water between the candidates in terms of manifestos and priorities

It is a shame that those who do and did inhabit these boards calling for significant change in approach do not seem to be standing and putting forward their alternative
Yep, Come on Dannyred, Here is your chance to get voted in and have the chance to implement those things that you say the club isn't good at or just advise them where they're going wrong. The way our club is run, This is the only way of making changes and be part of the decision making.

Spoonz Red E

I will be opening a thread on exeweb for people to ask me questions. I have asked when candidates can start Campaigning, no reply as yet.
The text in the link given includes this ..
"The 2020 election campaign will commence in full on Saturday, November 7, at 11am with a hustings meeting."

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
"The 2020 election campaign will commence in full on Saturday, November 7, at 11am with a hustings meeting."
Surely more than 10 days of campaigning will be allowed? Closing date for votes is 17th Nov.

Alistair20000

Yep, Come on Dannyred, Here is your chance to get voted in and have the chance to implement those things that you say the club isn't good at or just advise them where they're going wrong. The way our club is run, This is the only way of making changes and be part of the decision making.
Too late for this year as nominations closed, unless he is one of those names ! ! :)

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
the reality is that the campaign starts now but the hustings will likely be the largest item

DB9

Too late for this year as nominations closed, unless he is one of those names ! ! :)
Pity, I read it as nominations in by the end of Oct 20, Got it wrong. Sorry