• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Vaccines should be a choice. My children have them, I have them. I sometimes have the flu vaccine thing they chuck about yearly that never works. I’m not sure I’ll bother with Covid though simply as it works like a flu vaccine and is basically a waste of time on that basis. It will be a convenient way of getting back to normal.

IndoMike

Protesters planning to taking part in an anti-lockdown demonstration in London have been urged to abide by coronavirus restrictions and warned that violence will not be tolerated, PA reports.

Saturday’s protest in Trafalgar Square and Hyde Park comes a week after a separate event which saw more than a dozen officers injured when a “small minority” targeted police and more than 32 arrests were made.

No uproar about this? Anti - lockdown right wing demonstrators excused from "the rule of 6" for their demo? If it had been BLM you can be sure there would have been pages of righteous indignation .

Oldsmobile-88

Protesters planning to taking part in an anti-lockdown

No uproar about this? Anti - lockdown right wing demonstrators excused from "the rule of 6" for their demo? If it had been BLM you can be sure there would have been pages of righteous indignation .
BLM had a protest in central London last week.

Until all these protests are banned at this time of national crisis,what chance anyone taking the no gatherings diktat seriously.

Both are dumb £uck protests at this time.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Spot on Olds. Horse well and truly bolted.

IndoMike

BLM had a protest in central London last week.

Until all these protests are banned at this time of national crisis,what chance anyone taking the no gatherings diktat seriously.

Both are dumb £uck protests at this time.
The Govt is trying to keep everyone happy whilst keeping no-one happy and plonking the cops in the middle of it all to sort it out
Either the demos are banned or not banned
And I repeat, if people were banging on about BLM demos they should now bang on about this one. You can't have it both ways

iscalad

Vaccines should be a choice. My children have them, I have them. I sometimes have the flu vaccine thing they chuck about yearly that never works. I’m not sure I’ll bother with Covid though simply as it works like a flu vaccine and is basically a waste of time on that basis. It will be a convenient way of getting back to normal.
Oh great. Having resisted for a number of years, I have signed up, at my wife's insistence, for a flu jab :sick:

tavyred

The yearly flu jab does work BTW. For the general population it reduces the risk of getting it by 40-60%.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Scandal of what is happening in our universities is now starting to gain traction

Simply unbelievable way to treat people, who are also 'vulnerable' despite the outward bravado of many.

IndoMike

Feel really sorry for our kids. They've lost out by losing their right to.be an EU citizen,
they've been played around re exams, they've been blamed for spreading the virus and now they're being locked up in small campus rooms at the start of their Uni journey. And yet whenever you hear these kids interviewed on TV or radio they come across as being really nice kids with no moaning or groaning about the sh*te they've been served up.

Banksy

Oh great. Having resisted for a number of years, I have signed up, at my wife's insistence, for a flu jab :sick:
Ditto.