• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20-21 new shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryancooper327

Selling a Country's shirt during a WC is probably an easy sell but a L2 provincial team who's only on the radar of a few thousand at the most, Not even on the same scale.
That was my point! I understand Danny’s point but it’s not realistic in the slightest.

Reactions: DB9

StudentGrecian

This is the Joma kit that we should of had and not the shocking one we have got now.

I love this kit.
Even the big rectangular sticker that has been plastered on for sponsor?
The club came under fire for having the purple Flybe sticker and not incorporating the sponsor into the shirt.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Even the big rectangular sticker that has been plastered on for sponsor?
The club came under fire for having the purple Flybe sticker and not incorporating the sponsor into the shirt.
That did look absolutely tinpot. I believe it started peeling off after the first wash for some people. I can understand wacky design choices but poor quality like having stick on sponsors is just embarrassing.

FWIW this shirt is fine, it's grown on me a bit over time. I rate it 7/10, decent but not spectacular.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
That did look absolutely tinpot. I believe it started peeling off after the first wash for some people. I can understand wacky design choices but poor quality like having stick on sponsors is just embarrassing.

FWIW this shirt is fine, it's grown on me a bit over time. I rate it 7/10, decent but not spectacular.

Sounds a bit like our team, then.;)

Boyo

This is the Joma kit that we should of had and not the shocking one we have got now.

I love this kit.
That looks like a kit that a Sunday league team would wear. Oh wait, that's exactly what it is.

Dannyred

That looks like a kit that a Sunday league team would wear. Oh wait, that's exactly what it is.
Oh and I was thinking it resembled a nice old city kit from the past ?

Maybe you just thought city were a Sunday league team back then when they wore the same kit, a traditional red and white stripe shirt with red shorts and socks.

Attachments

Boyo

Oh and I was thinking it resembled a nice old city kit from the past ?

Maybe you just thought city were a Sunday league team back then when they wore the same kit, a traditional red and white stripe shirt with red shorts and socks.
So you complain that the Club is stuck in the past, yet you want a kit that was fashionable in the 70's :ROFLMAO:

iscalad

So you complain that the Club is stuck in the past, yet you want a kit that was fashionable in the 70's :ROFLMAO:
Goes to look for his flares.

Andy Holloway

Goes to look for his flares.
One type is banned from football grounds on safety, while the other should be banned all together for dignity!!

iscalad

One type is banned from football grounds on safety, while the other should be banned all together for dignity!!
Just ruined a whole decade😞

Status
Not open for further replies.