• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20-21 new shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
That's my thought's as well. It's such a compromise to make the sponsor logo stand out that you might as well just have a plain red front. It would be a call back to our 57/58 kit!

View attachment 3281

Were we any good that season?
Yes, the white sleeves and v-neck collar look good it’s just the white stripes, they are too wide and spoil what otherwise would be a smart looking shirt IMO

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Completely spoilt by the two bold white stripes up through the middle of it otherwise I like it, should have made the front all red!!!
RD my thoughts too neither one thing or the other. If we were continuing with our traditional red and white stripes I would much prefer to have had them going full length and not have the red panel front.

Sincerely hope the back is not a disaster and that most importantly the names are easy to read from a distance.

Grecianpasty

That shirt is awful!!! Who designed it?

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's a real challenge to get a design so wrong....No coordination, the top half of the kit is Southampton on speed and bottom half is Newcastle .... Who the hell thought that was a good idea?

ryancooper327

Again, I’d like to state my dislike for the shirt is no slight on any of the media team. Once again the launch was slick and well made. We’re lucky to have Scott and the team(?) - he’s a credit to the club.

OmanGrecian

Maybe we are trying to break the Wembley red and white stripes bad luck. Perhaps using a big red block on top will help our cause next year.

Reactions: GJW

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't like it either. And what's the back like? Will the numbers and names be clearer than recent years?

dontpassback

I might be among the few,but i actually like it,I like the red block at the top,and if it’s the same on the back you will be able to see the players name

GJW

I expect it will become more popular as we start the season, win games and top the division in May. Everyone will want one then. It is certainly not my favourite but it looks ok. Have bought one and will wear it with pride. Like the idea of all red with white sleeves that someone mentioned. Maybe next season for that.

ryancooper327

Ok. Third look and I think it might be a grower. Looks alright amongst the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.