• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Play-off final revenue

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Taggy was saying on Radio Devon this morning that the EFL are sympathetic towards all the playoffs costs and are looking into what they can do to help. I very much got the impression that they’ll be setting the costs

IndoMike

Taggy was saying on Radio Devon this morning that the EFL are sympathetic towards all the playoffs costs and are looking into what they can do to help. I very much got the impression that they’ll be setting the costs
I can just imagine the League putting a sympathetic arm on Taggy's shoulder and saying "150k? Tough titty".

Grecian2K

Just share a moment's thought for those who spaffed out £150k and didn't get to Wembley though!

Colesman Ballz

A really small window of opportunity unfortunately.
I expect the club will have to find a hotel in that expensive metropolis.

Not much TV money on offer too,which is a real pi55 take in the context of zero gate revenue share.

As I have already mentioned on another thread Sky will make good money from Grecian & Northampton supporters who will buy one day passes for the game,which grates even more with the limited broadcast fee on offer.

Will be a expensive day out for whatever team does not win next Monday.
I just had a look at the relevant EFL regulations. They state that we will receive travelling and hotel expenses subject to certain maximum limits based on a party of 24. For example hotel costs of upto £100 pp per night. TV money seems limited to just a share of of the pool. Whether the rules get adapted to suit the crisis is another matter. With nine substitutes for example, a party of 24 is going to leave a lot of extra people to cover !

Oldsmobile-88

I just had a look at the relevant EFL regulations. They state that we will receive travelling and hotel expenses subject to certain maximum limits based on a party of 24. For example hotel costs of upto £100 pp per night. TV money seems limited to just a share of of the pool. Whether the rules get adapted to suit the crisis is another matter. With nine substitutes for example, a party of 24 is going to leave a lot of extra people to cover !
Thanks,at least the club will get a bit of recompense.
£100 a night in London is a bit on the cheap side though !

Billtong

Going mental at wembley row 131 between seats 234-
As an option the club should do a printed programme bundle of the playoff final and home semi final, then no waste programmes are ordered?

Legohead

Banned
I'm sure my GP had one of them the last time I went for a prostate exam.

• Wow
Reactions: GJW

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder whether we'll bother staying in a hotel for an evening kick-off. Surely we should be able to travel up early up morning and have plenty of time to recover and prepare for the game.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
What about an online 50/50?

IndoMike

I wonder whether we'll bother staying in a hotel for an evening kick-off. Surely we should be able to travel up early up morning and have plenty of time to recover and prepare for the game.
Makes it a little bit more special if they stay overnight, I'd say SEA. Big game 'n all.