• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Play-off final revenue

Ash

Talk to Westpoint, strike a deal for a drive in cinema for the day which will show the game. Everyone remains in cars, but a crowd will be there generating an atmosphere.

£10 per car, maybe 80% to club and 20% to Westpoint.
A tenner per car? Won't make anything with that price structure! Even the crappy drive in comedy bollox in July is £37.50 per car!

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Interesting that the Premier League have committed to helping out lower down the food chain

So, do we know if we have at least had our costs covered for the playoffs?

Banksy

Interesting that the Premier League have committed to helping out lower down the food chain

So, do we know if we have at least had our costs covered for the playoffs?
Boy do I hope so. It was bad enough losing without paying for the privilege!

i8cornwall

Taggy mentioned something about costs on the Radio Devon interview he did.

I think he said the EFL are going to cover some costs but no figure had been reached yet.

andrew p long

very good that the Premier League have stumped up 200k.

some context though. The 200k is somewhat less than what one Premiership player ( Aubameyang) wants for a week’s wages ( he wants 250k per week for three years to sign again for Arsenal).