• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Playoff Semifinal First Leg v Colchester (Team)

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Now tv works on the PS4 If that helps anyone

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Or try looking through both eyes rather than just the one.
No, I see through both which is why you never understand.😝

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
indeed. The main point from MT was that Jack had a big future in football and he didn’t want to put that in jeopardy by risking him in the play offs after a long lay off.
In that case it sounds like he's already been transferred out of the club, and that an injury would jeopardise the transfer, which is no surprise, but a big blow to our promotion hopes in my opinion.

IndoMike

No, I see through both which is why you never understand.😝
Enjoying a nice little chat with yourself...😄😆

grecIAN Harris

Enjoying a nice little chat with yourself...😄😆
Long night last night🥴

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
In that case it sounds like he's already been transferred out of the club, and that an injury would jeopardise the transfer, which is no surprise, but a big blow to our promotion hopes in my opinion.
There may be some truth in this as there was interest in him around December time pre-injury.

robchave

Or . . . That the management team are just being sensible and are protecting a player who is returning from a long-term injury. Throwing them into a series of pressure games when he hasn't had the normal reserve games, 15 minutes match time etc build-up could seriously damage his future in the game.

Colesman Ballz

Or . . . That the management team are just being sensible and are protecting a player who is returning from a long-term injury. Throwing them into a series of pressure games when he hasn't had the normal reserve games, 15 minutes match time etc build-up could seriously damage his future in the game.
That seems a far more likely scenario. After all if you were a club interested in signing him in the January window, but then he suffers a serious injury, You would certainly want to see that he was fully recovered before splashing the cash wildly.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, it could be that what the manager means is he'll be on the bench for the first leg with a view to starting the second but he is by far and away our best option in that position and one of the best players in the squad. In my opinion.

SamWallaceECFC

GK: Johnny Maxted
RB: Sweeney
CB: A.Martin
CB: Parkes
LB: Dickenson
CDM: Nigel Atangana
RM: Randell Williams
CM: Jake Taylor
CM: Archie Collins
LM: Nicky Law
Attacking Midfield: Lee Martin
ST: Ryan Bowman

Hopefully, Sparkes can contribute and come on if possible.