• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20-21 new shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian Tarr

Don't think you have got that quite right Andy. It was a boxed limited edition shirt which had to be pre-ordered, and the names woven into the fabric were those who had purchased it. It was done quite subtly , so could be quite difficult to find your own ! In fact I gave up looking in the end, maybe I will dig it out and have another go when I have a few hours to spare ! :ROFLMAO:
Surely it was season ticket holders?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Only cult members if I remember correctly ;)

Shortround

It was the names of people who signed up to the Red or Dead cause

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Possibly you are right Ian , but it definitely had fans names rather than players, as I found quite a few friends on there. Iirc there was a certificate in the box so I will check some time. I remember the price being £50, so it wasn't a freebie, Would we not have had more season ticket holders than the number produced though, although it could have been available to the first xxx that applied ?

StudentGrecian

Pretty sure it was season ticket holders! My name was on it, and as a child at the time, I wasn’t a part of any of the other groups mentioned.

Andy Holloway

Possibly you are right Ian , but it definitely had fans names rather than players, as I found quite a few friends on there. Iirc there was a certificate in the box so I will check some time. I remember the price being £50, so it wasn't a freebie, Would we not have had more season ticket holders than the number produced though, although it could have been available to the first xxx that applied ?
I was away 'sailing the seven seas' at the time and could only follow City when internet reception was available, which wasn't very often in Mid Atlantic. So i bow to your accurate knowledge and will say 5000 times, "I eagerly Support Women's Football" as my penance!

Grecian Max

It was 100% season ticket holders, as I have one and it had my name on it when I was one (the last one I ever had!)

Grecian Max

I think from memory I'm on the shoulder somewhere 😅

AndrewP

it was the names of the season ticket holders that year, got one, we’ve never lost when i’ve worn it...After some searching, spotted my name on my version just under the F on Flybe. Lovely shirt.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pretty sure it was season ticket holders! My name was on it, and as a child at the time, I wasn’t a part of any of the other groups mentioned.
It was.

Status
Not open for further replies.