• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20-21 new shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Maybe a good time to redo this idea for ST holders who gave up their tickets for the club ? Obviously they would still need to be paid for by those people who are interested.

ryancooper327

Any idea about our shirts? A lot of L1/2 clubs are now selling theirs/pre order available. We’re missing a trick for extra income

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
It was the names of people who signed up to the Red or Dead cause
It wasn’t. It was, I think, either ST holders or Trust members. I’m in there and never signed up to RoD

Dannyred

Any idea about our shirts? A lot of L1/2 clubs are now selling theirs/pre order available. We’re missing a trick for extra income
The club are normally the last club to bring out new shirts.

You are right about missing the extra income but we are good at doing that and not a lot changes.

New Shirt New Sponsor So where is it ?

Rosencrantz

Extra income now maybe but there will be new shirts as soon as the club and Joma can get them here. I'm not sure there can be many supporters who want a new replica shirt who then won't buy one when they are available so the income will still come in at that point.

Rosencrantz

The club are normally the last club to bring out new shirts.

You are right about missing the extra income but we are good at doing that and not a lot changes.

New Shirt New Sponsor So where is it ?
To please Hants (sorry Hants, got mixed up with threads), in answer to your reply on the holiday thread regarding City's new shirt, we have a couple of weeks before in your opinion the shirt release is late but you still buy every shirt released anyway.

This might be annoying to you but it isn't really costing the club money is it? City have generally for the past few seasons I can remember coincide the release of the kits with a family fun day or pre season friendly which seems fine to me. This season might be a bit different (I believe there is something happening in the world currently) or it might be released by mid July as normal and as you seem to think is alright.

Everyone who wants a shirt is going to buy one so what extra income is the club missing exactly apart from the timing of receiving it?

Maybe the club are just smart in building anticipation 🙂.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
New sponsor, new era. Good time for a new shirt as well I think. Love a nice carpet or rug me. :)

dontpassback

There a joke there about a decorator and a mat finish,but we won’t go there !

Legohead

Banned
Not read through the thread in it's entirety but has the actual shirt design been released yet and we are just waiting for a release date so we can buy, or does nobody know what the shirt looks like yet?

GJW

Not read through the thread in it's entirety but has the actual shirt design been released yet and we are just waiting for a release date so we can buy, or does nobody know what the shirt looks like yet?
In summary, so you don’t have to re-read it, answers to your 3 questions: -
No
Yes
Probably

Status
Not open for further replies.