• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2019/20 Season

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well clearly she's wrong and for the sake of equality should be playing at SJP.

Am I doing this right?
Close but perhaps you could suggest she gets Nicky Ajose's salary at the same time - for the sake of equality.

i8cornwall

Close but perhaps you could suggest she gets Nicky Ajose's salary at the same time - for the sake of equality.
And that 6 year olds should get a vote in trust elections.

Apologies if this has been posted else where but how much is admission to the women's teams games?

There seems to be a huge difference in the amount clubs are charging for admission to games. example being Bristol City in the WPL are charging £6 but Yeovil who are a league lower are charging £12 just seems a bit odd.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
And that 6 year olds should get a vote in trust elections.

Apologies if this has been posted else where but how much is admission to the women's teams games?

There seems to be a huge difference in the amount clubs are charging for admission to games. example being Bristol City in the WPL are charging £6 but Yeovil who are a league lower are charging £12 just seems a bit odd.
£3 for adults and a £1 for under 16s.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Remind me, Does the club own the women’s team and do the women’s team have To pay to play football for the club ?

The club clearly are not fully supporting women’s football team in the right way.
But what you say clearly contradicts what the player says, Danny. Should we believe the player or should we believe Danny
They"re happy, they're doing well, the club is encouraging them. Rome wasn't built in a
day. Come back.in 5 years and I'm sure there will be even more progress. You are hard work.

Dannyred

But what you say clearly contradicts what the player says, Danny. Should we believe the player or should we believe Danny
They"re happy, they're doing well, the club is encouraging them. Rome wasn't built in a
day. Come back.in 5 years and I'm sure there will be even more progress. You are hard work.
Oh Mike, She has to toe the line on what she says as do most of them even at the WSL standard.

I know Ada and Meghan speak out regularly about urgent changes so they must love those who don’t understand the full picture like you and the others on here.

I will say 5-10 years ago I was like you and had no idea about the struggles females face playing football, I think this is clear that many on here don’t either.

DB9

Oh Mike, She has to toe the line on what she says as do most of them even at the WSL standard.

I know Ada and Meghan speak out regularly about urgent changes so they must love those who don’t understand the full picture like you and the others on here.

I will say 5-10 years ago I was like you and had no idea about the struggles females face playing football, I think this is clear that many on here don’t either.
"She has to toe the line on what she says as do most of them even at the WSL standard"

Really? Do you actually believe this garbage you write on here? Virtually saying the women in the game have to say stuff and "Toe the party line?"

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster

I think we should bin off Lexi and Grecian the Lions and have ’Dannyboy the white knight’ gallantly riding round SJP saving the fair maidens from oppression by the evil misogynistic men hell bent on keeping them in their place.

Dannyred

I think we should bin off Lexi and Grecian the Lions and have ’Dannyboy the white knight’ gallantly riding round SJP saving the fair maidens from oppression by the evil misogynistic men hell bent on keeping them in their place.
You really don’t have a clue what you are talking about or have any knowledge of women’s football.

You show no respect to females either by your stupidity.

IndoMike

Women's football is just starting to take off, Danny. In the last it's true that women's football was scorned or even laughed at and they had no coaching or facilities whatsoever. Gradually it's becoming more respected and supported. i guess in the next 10 years we'll have women players transferred for large sums of money, too
We all know that since humans lived in caves society has not treated women equally and it's only now that equality is starting to be addressed. Like it or not it takes time to change the paradigms.
I'm sure City is doing it's best. It may not be enough for you but you have to be a bit patient. Look how long it took male players to get fairer treatment at football clubs.