• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Football Manager 2017

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
The 18/19 season saw me edge Donny into the playoffs - as soon as we dropped below 9th the board would be "disappointed" with me and the vultures would circle, despite the fact I took them over in 14th! Anyway we got past Shrewsbury in the semi, only for my 29 goal loanee striker to get injured towards the end of the second leg. Without him we put in a tepid display in losing 2-0 to Bristol Rovers in the final.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
we put in a tepid display in losing 2-0 to Bristol Rovers in the final.
You are "Chalky" Tisdale (and I claim my £5!)

Ian Russon

Has anyone played the 2020 beta version yet?

Has anyone played the 2020 beta version yet?
Yes. It's very slow on my computer which is usual with the betas. I'll wait until the full release to play again.

Tim Long

The Independent's recommendation for 'wonder kids'... https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/football-manager-2020-wonderkids-fm20-best-players-transfers-position-budget-a9208916.html.

Number 12: Ethan Ampadu.

Number 42: Dodo.

Ian Russon

I tend not to read stuff like that, If I do it ruins the game play as I end up signing the same players every time I play, knowing they're going to get good.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I won the Champions League with Tiverton Town back in the day when I used to pay Chump Manager / Football Manager. The good old days !

I was always miffed that the Les Phillips Cup wasn't up for grabs.

Tim Long

I tend not to read stuff like that, If I do it ruins the game play as I end up signing the same players every time I play, knowing they're going to get good.
The sort of sides I end up managing wouldn't be able to afford any of them.

Ian Russon

I won the Champions League with Tiverton Town back in the day when I used to pay Chump Manager / Football Manager. The good old days !

I was always miffed that the Les Phillips Cup wasn't up for grabs.
I'm sick of your lies. Just stop it for beelings sake.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Accusations like that could see you doing time Ian.