• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale out brigade - Mk Edition.

dontpassback

He said on quest that the strike force is the engine of the team,I don’t think a lot of the MK fan base would agree with that,by all accounts the negative football was the last straw

Legohead

Banned
I actually thought his body language indicated to me that he was quite anxious and I think it came across that way. Especially the way he fiddled with his hands and gave some rambling answers to some questions.

Bootroom

I still see him more of a Director of Football rather than a coach. I always felt the natural move for him here was to go upstairs and replace Perryman.
Never say never to this ! 🤫

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Never say never to this ! 🤫
Ok. Never ever.

Ian Russon

If you never change what you're doing then you'll never get different results.

Tisdale employed players who could not achieve league two promotion status and he took them to league one.

That alone should have rang alarm bells, with the MK Budget why are they not looking at players who've got promoted from league one but yet not made it in the championship. He simply did not aim high enough.

Dannyred

If you never change what you're doing then you'll never get different results.

Tisdale employed players who could not achieve league two promotion status and he took them to league one.

That alone should have rang alarm bells, with the MK Budget why are they not looking at players who've got promoted from league one but yet not made it in the championship. He simply did not aim high enough.
We had a trust and club board that kept him far to long in a job here.

David Treharne

We had a trust and club board that kept him far to long in a job here.

This is quite possibly the only post that you've made that I have agreed with. However there were lots of reasons why this happened, and not all of them have to do a two year rolling contract. One problem was that decisions have to be made looking forward and mistakes discovered only by looking back. In my view the pivotal events of 2014 were those that shaped the future of Paul Tisdale at the Club, and certainly shaped some decisions made by Steve Perryman at the same time. The Trust decisions about remuneration were the reasons given for departure but the seeds had been sown by three significant resignations in 2014 and the subsequent actions of the Trust Board at that time.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
This is quite possibly the only post that you've made that I have agreed with. However there were lots of reasons why this happened, and not all of them have to do a two year rolling contract. One problem was that decisions have to be made looking forward and mistakes discovered only by looking back. In my view the pivotal events of 2014 were those that shaped the future of Paul Tisdale at the Club, and certainly shaped some decisions made by Steve Perryman at the same time. The Trust decisions about remuneration were the reasons given for departure but the seeds had been sown by three significant resignations in 2014 and the subsequent actions of the Trust Board at that time.
Oh do tell! Which three resignations in 2014?

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Conway, Chorlton and...

hardi2b

Yawn....He ( Tisdale ) has no more association with us, he was let go, personally don't understand the obsession some have with this man , can't we get over it and stop giving him such undeserved attention.
Ironically I note that by posting this contributes to this discussion. o_O