• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2019/20 Season

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Now we need to give the girls equal opportunities to the boys by playing at SJP when they get to the first team if not it’s all bull crap.
Definitely - Personally think the women’s game would benefit from some kind of summer season...would probably encourage more people to go!

Dannyred

Definitely - Personally think the women’s game would benefit from some kind of summer season...would probably encourage more people to go!
Yes I think that would be good but the Olympics next summer then the Women’s Euro’s the year after but crowds are up and Wembley is sold out next weekend.

As I have said as a club we need to show young girls that they matter equally to every boy, this ain’t happening at my club and it’s wrong.

We need to make our club stand out and attract sponsors plus the best players in Devon,Somerset & Cornwall, will only happen if we show we stand for equality.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes I think that would be good but the Olympics next summer then the Women’s Euro’s the year after but crowds are up and Wembley is sold out next weekend.

As I have said as a club we need to show young girls that they matter equally to every boy, this ain’t happening at my club and it’s wrong.

We need to make our club stand out and attract sponsors plus the best players in Devon,Somerset & Cornwall, will only happen if we show we stand for equality.
And you will be personally supporting these efforts how exactly ?

Dannyred

And you will be personally supporting these efforts how exactly ?
When certain members join the trust I will discuss it with them.

So what are your plans as you seem interested in what others are doing ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Matt Russell

When certain members join the trust I will discuss it with them.

So what are your plans as you seem interested in what others are doing ?
Do you mean if or when certain Trust members, currently standing for election, are elected to the Trust Board?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The women came away from Cheltenham 4-3 winners in the Womens FA Challenge Cup and are now in the first round proper. Hat-trick for Britton.

Dannyred

The women came away from Cheltenham 4-3 winners in the Womens FA Challenge Cup and are now in the first round proper. Hat-trick for Britton.
I am fairly sure Exeter City Women’s team Lost 4-3 not Won. I would much prefer you to be right and not me on this one.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I am fairly sure Exeter City Women’s team Lost 4-3 not Won. I would much prefer you to be right and not me on this one.
You're right. Read the tweet as they were writing about Exeter.

😕

Dannyred

You're right. Read the tweet as they were writing about Exeter.

😕

Sad they lost but they are doing really well again this season