• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Worst Ever Performance

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Paul Tosh
"The lad is a little bit of quality" - Peter Fox

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I enjoyed the Chesterfield 1-6. Our defending in particular was proper Keystone Cops stuff and embarrassingly funny.
I witnessed Brighton 2-8 Bristol Rovers at their old Goldstone ground (Brighton scoring the first and last goals). Fair play to the Seagulls fans though, who from the time Rovers got their 5th before half time, they turned it into a party, cheering and clapping everything from both teams !

DAFAF24A-C959-4A3E-AA6E-E093C1C91674.jpeg

Tim Long

Tim Long

Losing 1-0 at home to a team of teenagers (probably overplaying that) in the Freight Associate Van Windows Cup or whatever in Newport County's descent out of the League and out of business in the late 90s.

grecIAN Harris

I enjoyed the Chesterfield 1-6. Our defending in particular was proper Keystone Cops stuff and embarrassingly funny.
That game turned one moment. When that horrible, little tw@t up front (I can see his face but can't remember his name)cleaned out Steve Tully and didn't even get booked let alone the sending off he should have got.

Rosencrantz

That game turned one moment. When that horrible, little tw@t up front (I can see his face but can't remember his name)cleaned out Steve Tully and didn't even get booked let alone the sending off he should have got.
Jamie Ward who went on to better things in the Championship. Thought he did get a yellow although should have been red. Might be wrong.

grecIAN Harris

Jamie Ward who went on to better things in the Championship. Thought he did get a yellow although should have been red. Might be wrong.
Either way, had he gone it would have been a totally different game.

Rosencrantz

Either way, had he gone it would have been a totally different game.
Almost as bad as that Peter Kavanagh "tackle" on Toddy. Luckily it didn't injure Tulls.

grecianstew

I may be muddling up my awfull performances, but didn’t Jones also save 2 penalties that night? And if I remember right, it wasn’t until about the 85th minute that I gave up thinking we can get back in this!