• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City V Vegan Rovers Discussion Thread

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wonder how much the weather conditions will affect team selection. Will a wet surface be good for the likes of Williams and Sparkes, or will the ball hold up on the surface?

Will it be lump ball and hoof the ball up hoping to catch the Vegans on a slippery surface, should be interesting?

Also will it go ahead with all the rain forecast, and a good test to see how dry the NOG is in these conditions? Weather could definitely affect the crowd size
Yep. Cold and wet.

David Treharne

Yep. Cold and wet.
Not from where I'm sitting, about 400m from SJP. 17c and intermittent drizzle. Probably more rain to come, but the SSE wind is not always where the inclement weather comes from. It's just dull, not wet and cold.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
'Tis wet on the Moor

David Treharne

'Tis wet on the Moor
I'm inclined to say "It's always wet on the Moor", but I wont.

IndoMike

Not from where I'm sitting, about 400m from SJP. 17c and intermittent drizzle. Probably more rain to come, but the SSE wind is not always where the inclement weather comes from. It's just dull, not wet and cold.
I just go by the official forecast..The match is tomorrow or now?

exeter-loyal

I just go by the official forecast..The match is tomorrow or now?
Tomorrow 3pm kick off.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster

DB9

Not sure of it's mentioned but a colleague said to me that Sky are doing a piece on ECFC early on during Soccer Saturday, Anyone know if this is true, I'd to see it if so

Corey

Not sure of it's mentioned but a colleague said to me that Sky are doing a piece on ECFC early on during Soccer Saturday, Anyone know if this is true, I'd to see it if so