• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fans/members skills list

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
The trust has how many members ?
Three thousand plus I believe. Be that as it may, the Trust and the club are separate entities. I thought it was the latter’s marketing efforts we were talking about here.

Dannyred

Three thousand plus I believe. Be that as it may, the Trust and the club are separate entities. I thought it was the latter’s marketing efforts we were talking about here.
The trust own the club ? If they the trust can’t do there own proper marketing to bring in more than 3000 people to join the trust then how do you expect the owners/trust to move the marketing forward with the club.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Dannyred for CEO.

Matt Russell

Dannyred for CEO.
What..............and dilute his ability to be an outsider looking in?

fred binneys head

He’s a visionary who’s ahead of his time. I think I’m in love with him.

Dannyred

Dannyred for CEO.
I would have AG running the club as club chairman.

Antony Moxey

Who is AG?

Red Bill

Bill please tell me how you think the club will listen to you and make changes when people have tried in the past and been ignored.
Well maybe if you'd tell me your actual experiences I might be able to start with working out what went wrong in the past, its usually a good starting point.

There's now three pages of this thread plus the PM you sent me, yet you still don't seem keen to share details of what it was you offered help with, how you made contact, who you contacted or even a more detailed idea of how your ideas/proposals were dismissed. All of this is vital information if I'm going to form a plan to do things that my bear results. However you don't seem keen to help, perhaps you're not confident that anyone will be impressed.

I'm afraid I'm not the kind of person to give up on something because it didn't bear fruit last time, i'd rather find out why and try to fix it. This has been brewing in the back of my mind for some time but I have a lot more thinking to do before I can present anything to anyone. I have a few ideas and certainly they'll be more than just adding names to a list, but this is just the start of the process. So far you input has been to derail a thread that ask for people's help before it even filled a page, so thanks for that!

Last edited:

Red Bill

It is mainly Egg, but the Trusts publicity and promotion can be woeful and it certainly wouldn't be a bad thing if someone with expertise in that field gave them some help and advice.

I think it was the trust that originally instigated the list, but I'm not sure.

Dannyred

Well maybe if you'd tell me your actual experiences I might be able to start with working out what went wrong in the past, its usually a good starting point.

There's now three pages of this thread plus the PM you sent me, yet you still don't seem keen to share details of what it was you offered help with, how you made contact, who you contacted or even a more detailed idea of how your ideas/proposals were dismissed. All of this is vital information if I'm going to form a plan to do things that my bear results. However you don't seem keen to help, perhaps you're not confident that anyone will be impressed.

I'm afraid I'm not the kind of person to give up on something because it didn't bear fruit last time, i'd rather find out why and try to fix it. This has been brewing in the back of my mind for some time but I have a lot more thinking to do before I can present anything to anyone. I have a few ideas and certainly they'll be more than just adding names to a list, but this is just the start of the process. So far you input has been to derail a thread that ask for people's help before it even filled a page, so thanks for that!
There you go bill, you came on the thread to have a dig yet you didn’t reply to the DM, you are like many have said the club are like, make contact yet get no reply.

I don’t think you can make any changes but wish you luck