• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

General Election - 8thJune

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Grayling and co. being sued again, this time by P&O.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Grayling and co. being sued again, this time by P&O.
£100m this time..Nice earner for doing nothing.I dare say they will get it.It’s only taxpayers money.

I bet the bearded wonder Branson must be thinking of putting a claim in with all of the shenanigans with the rail franchises.

Grecian2K

And yet, somehow Failing Grayling STILL clings on to his own "nice earner".

He must have some truly serious, serious dirt on the Maybot methinks. :(

Last edited:

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
And yet, somehow Failing Grayling STILL clings on to his own "nice earner".

He must have some truly serious, serious dirt on the Maybot methinks. :(
It's her meritocracy in action.

IndoMike

Absolutely unbelievable that (at best) a dimwit like Grayling, who has cost the nation millions of pounds, has not been fired. Scandalous.

arthur

Still hoping that it is that odious little turd Gavin Williamson who is outed as the NSC leaker

arthur

Your answer seems to be based on English self-loathing on your part rather than any real evidence.
Guilty as charged. I am proud to be English, but not the Englishness of Farage and Brexit. OK?

IndoMike

Still hoping that it is that odious little turd Gavin Williamson who is outed as the NSC leaker
That will all be whitewashed, Artur, believe me. It will discreetly be locked away.

IndoMike

Guilty as charged. I am proud to be English, but not the Englishness of Farage and Brexit. OK?
I am proud to be English but accept we have skeletons in our cupboard and that sometimes we do the wrong thing.

IndoMike

The reason I always fight against right wingers is that they are one step away from being Trump-types and Trump-types are one step away from being dictators / Nazis. History has shown us how quickly that transition can happen. Extreme left wingers can also have such tendencies. Liberal democracy with action against global warming is the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.