• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Update on the SJP works

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
No, the terrace at St Mirren.
Now that made me chuckle.

Grecian Max

FFS hahahaha

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
How big is the St Mirren gap? Does their stand go the full length of the pitch?

DanceMagnet

Yes, of course it was, went way over my head. Unlike the offending beam. But do carry on making pointless analogies whilst pointing out others’ pointless analogies, it all adds to a healthy discussion.
What an absolute tosser you are. You could never be wrong about anything and have to have the last word on every topic. My last post on here because I really can’t put up with your patronising ********. Nearly 40 thousand posts of insults and ********, well done! And let’s face it, you admitted some time ago that you’re only on here for “a bit of a chat”.

PeteUSA

What an absolute tosser you are. You could never be wrong about anything and have to have the last word on every topic. My last post on here because I really can’t put up with your patronising ********. Nearly 40 thousand posts of insults and ********, well done! And let’s face it, you admitted some time ago that you’re only on here for “a bit of a chat”.
I make you spot on with the Moxey analogy. I take it you're not jacking exeweb in over it though after 12 years? He gets on my nerves with his abject rudeness, but I wouldnt leave exeweb over him, or one or two others who've done nothing but blatently beat me up unchecked on my recently created thread.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Please stay on topic.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
No one dealing with the weeds?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Should we be worried that our new grandstand has started to lean? :)

IndoMike

Should we be worried that our new grandstand has started to lean? :)

Did you have a few jars before taking this photo, Hant? ;)

Fareham Grecian

Can’t see any mention of the new strikers’ mural alongside the jungle path? Looks fantastic IMO