• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale to MK Dons

Good to see some people are finally waking up to his constant bull**** and understand that he really didn't believe we were some unique club.

I used to hate all the 'Tisdale would never manage another club other than us , 'he will leave football and work in fashion crap.

He is and always will be a bog standard football manager who has an over-inflated ego. He won some games, lost some games, got promoted, got relegated. The same as John Sheridan, Keith Curle and all the other managers that the Tisdale fanatics used to slate.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't think they'd have the money to afford those four if the players kept performing well S B. Stockley with a fair wind and the right support up front could have notched well over twenty goals by then.And we all know the form JMT can produce if he stays clear of injuries.Surely they'd be worth collectively at least 1.5 million plus?

Last edited:

andrew p long

Typo meant September although not sure now when that window does close.
Was the end of August last year;now brought forward to (I read somewhere) 9 August this year

edindevon

Good luck to Tisdale, Perryman, Gwinnett and Oakley. All great people who have given many years of excellent service to our club.

I originally wanted Tisdale to stay and I don't have a particular problem with his choice of MK Dons as his next club. What does bother me is what I perceive to be Tisdale and Perryman's rejection of the Trust model in recent press interviews.

We own our football club and for all of the Trust's many, many flaws, most of us - I hope - wouldn't want it any other way. As many have pointed out already, no manager is bigger than the club, but at ECFC I'd go on to say that no manager is bigger than the Trust either. In future, I don't want senior people at the club giving interviews in which they essentially undermine the foundations upon which this club was rebuilt. For me that's what grated more than any dodgy team selection vs Liverpool, or sucessive capitulations at Wembley. Personally, I hope that it has been written into Matt Taylor's contract that if he ever publically speaks in derogatory terms about the club's majority shareholders, then he will be liable to be dismissed without notice.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good luck to Tisdale, Perryman, Gwinnett and Oakley. All great people who have given many years of excellent service to our club.

I originally wanted Tisdale to stay and I don't have a particular problem with his choice of MK Dons as his next club. What does bother me is what I perceive to be Tisdale and Perryman's rejection of the Trust model in recent press interviews.

We own our football club and for all of the Trust's many, many flaws, most of us - I hope - wouldn't want it any other way. As many have pointed out already, no manager is bigger than the club, but at ECFC I'd go on to say that no manager is bigger than the Trust either. In future, I don't want senior people at the club giving interviews in which they essentially undermine the foundations upon which this club was rebuilt. For me that's what grated more than any dodgy team selection vs Liverpool, or sucessive capitulations at Wembley. Personally, I hope that it has been written into Matt Taylor's contract that if he ever publically speaks in derogatory terms about the club's majority shareholders, then he will be liable to be dismissed without notice.
Agreed... apart from the end bit... Bit extreme. Just don't do it Matt, please...

100milesaway

So we are a dictatorship?

iscalad

Surely any employee of any organisation would be censured if they brought their business into disrepute? Your last sentence is crass and irrelevant.

IndoMike

I think after a respectful period of snarling about Tizzy we should try to eliminate any obsession with the MK Dons and focus on our beloved City. Whether Tis does well or not at Dons does not particularly affect our progress next season. I would rather that both got promoted than neither.

100milesaway

I think it’s ok to make some remarks about your employer in a constructive manner

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Couldn’t care less about MK Dons - when we play them I hope Tisdale gets a warm reception and we stuff them on the day.