• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale must go ...

Re: Tisdale must go

over 3000 not much of a boycott!
Loss making numbers one would suspect

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster

When we are playing non-league football again next season the crowds will probably still be above 3,000 as we'd be expected to be contesting promotion so the board won't (and don't) give a flying **** about any real drop in attendance next season. What a pity it is that we have a lame duck that will still be in charge of us next season when he get beat by Maidstone and co.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster

If the first item on the next Trust Board Agenda isn't the dismissal of Tisdale, then the whole Trust Board ought to resign en masse.
It's even more fundamental than that and I suspect you know RW...

malcolms

When we are playing non-league football again next season the crowds will probably still be above 3,000 as we'd be expected to be contesting promotion so the board won't (and don't) give a flying **** about any real drop in attendance next season. What a pity it is that we have a lame duck that will still be in charge of us next season when he get beat by Maidstone and co.
Nice new ground Maidstone, plastic pitch so no complaints about a bad surface.... Poults likes it there... :)

STURTZ

No Tisdale interview?

I was hoping for a "Nobody could predict that Archibald Henville would suffer a knee injury, judge me when he gets back into the team."

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster

So, we've hit the magic 10 game mark with the old cliché, 'you have to give it at least 10 games'.

One point and one place above the trap door to non-league (though at the time of writing, the Cheltenham game hasn't finished).

Lowest scorers in the league.
Worse goal difference in the league.
More defeats than any other team.

Five home defeats from five.
One goal at home in five.

Paul Tisdale - Master Tactician.

LL
You look at that stat for probably any other club in the land and the manager would have been given the sack. It's just showing how spineless the board are not to sack the most inept manager of all 92 clubs . You'd hope Tisdale would now do the decent thing and fall on his sword (not that he shouldn't have fallen on it the last 3 years) but it's sadly wishful thinking.
Please just go man - you are a humiliation to us all.

Fascinating interview with John Motson on Radio 5 Live around the Allardyce farce:

" ... I was talking to a Division 2 Chairman just last week. He said ' We all love this game. But you would be saddened that if you look just under the surface how grubby it is' "

Not that I would suggest in any way whatsoever this applies to our club but an interesting viewpoint from a veteran observer and analyst

Swanaldo

"You would be saddened that if you look just under the surface how grubby it is"

Not that I would suggest in any way whatsoever this applies to our club.
Would you not suggest that? I blimming well would, in fact I'd describe it as rotten, shot through with self-serving greed, pomposity and contempt.

As has been said elsewhere, it's heartbreaking.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster

Petition anyone?

Something needs to be done.

PeteUSA

over 3000 not much of a boycott!
A boycott was discussed for tonights game, but it was never agreed to do one. A lot of people on here said they wouldnt go, which lead to the suggestion of a boycott.