• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale must go ...

Devon_Lad

Re: Tisdale must go

And still only a handful making their voice heard at the game, no actual protest etc. To me, it just seems people don't actually care enough/can't be bothered to change anything. Am I right?

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S

And still only a handful making their voice heard at the game, no actual protest etc. To me, it just seems people don't actually care enough/can't be bothered to change anything. Am I right?
I think they no it's pointless as the club can't afford to sack him.

iscalad

I thought the BB/RL made themselves perfectly clear.

Devon_Lad

I think they no it's pointless as the club can't afford to sack him.
Make things difficult and unpleasant? We have a half empty grandstand don't we? Go in there and make your voice heard? (Not directly at you btw)

We moan at Tis for not trying anything different and being stale, well maybe some of our fans are too...

Banksy

Petition anyone?

Something needs to be done.
Nah , save that for when we're non league.

Devon_Lad

I thought the BB/RL made themselves perfectly clear.
Wasn't particularly loud, I wasn't in the OG but he probably got a friendly wave and a clap as ever.

manc grecian

Wasn't particularly loud, I wasn't in the OG but he probably got a friendly wave and a clap as ever.
Its true. Only club in the country where, after all this rubbish, would the atmosphere be so timid. Nearly every other ground you'd have season tickets lobbed at his head, pitch invasions etc. It was loud enough tonight but far from as nasty as it should be.

Let's face it no one really cares anymore. It's all abit of a joke really, I used to spend 6 days ****ed right off if we lost, now I check the score and have a little 'there's a surprise chuckle'.

The fans won't do anything as apathy rules. One day in the very distant future I will go online and find out he has gone, but until thay day arrives I genuinely couldn't give a toss if we won or lost. I think there are many in the same boat as me.

Swanaldo

Nearly every other ground you'd have season tickets lobbed at his head, pitch invasions etc. It was loud enough tonight but far from as nasty as it should be.
You'd be like Lilliputians shooting arrows at Gulliver, he's not going to feel it through that thick skin.

over 3000 not much of a boycott![/

The average number ( last year) through the turnstiles was 4,008 including 436 away fans, compared to 3,863 in 2014/15, helped by the bumper crowds for the games with Yeovil Town, Bristol Rovers and Plymouth Argyle

Last edited: