• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Red Legion - Liverpool Display

CraigECFC

Information: Red Legion Display Vs Liverpool
-------------------------------------------------------------

Over the last few weeks the RL lads have been putting together a large tifo display for the Liverpool which will be revealed on Friday night. Many hours of hand painted work has gone into this, and trust me it's going to look superb

Prior to the match we would like to tell you of the plan, just prior to the players coming out of the tunnel we will reveal the display which will cover the majority of the middle block and a banner along the bottom of the bank. The display covering the the middle block will not be surfed like the Stanno Flag but instead we ask you to hold it tight in on place.

Thank you for all the donations which has made this possible and we are looking forward to seeing all our work come together and seeing it up on Friday.

UTC

Red Legion

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good work lads looking forward to seeing it. UTC

Fareham Grecian

Impressed by your commitment bauys and looking forward to seeing it

Benguin

Really impressed by your commitment and effort.

I think given that the bank is now the largest surviving terrace in the league it will serve to remind people how unifying a large group of like minded people acting in unison can be.

Particularly like your against modern football banner!

Avening Posse

looking forward to seeing this from my cowshed seat.....well done guys and gals

TOP_CITY_FAN

All we need is someone from the WTS or OG to take a couple decent photos on here/social media too!

LeedsGrecian

Have you heard anything about putting your flag up on the netting?

Im looking for somewhere to put the Yorkshire Grecians flag. If the club know that there are 2 of us wanting to do this they may be more inclined to let us?

LeedsGrecian

I'll be in the Old Grandstand for the Liverpool game. Hoping to find a spot for my Oman flag. May ask to put it on the netting towards the Big Bank.
Have you heard anything about putting your flag up on the netting?

Im looking for somewhere to put the Yorkshire Grecians flag. If the club know that there are 2 of us wanting to do this they may be more inclined to let us?

elginCity

Lorra lorra flags, good stuff.

Seems to have gone quiet on the balloons front, thankfully, a massive relief for the globophobics.

GRECIAN_LDN

Good effort!

Hopefully the BBC give it some coverage.