• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Red Legion - Liverpool Display

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Unfair and unnecessary. You say everyone is willing to give money, in fact only 3 people plus exeweb have said they have donated money, of which I am one. I didn't donate to your latest appeal but have donated a significant amount to the stanno fund in the past. Suggest you keep up the great work you are doing and don't worry about other fundraising projects.
Agreed. I'm sorry you didn't raise what you would have liked but don't burn your bridges. This RL fundraiser is a once in every 10 yrs type thing. A bit different to other fundraisers, no matter how worthy. People get asked to dip their hands in their pockets a lot so not everyone is going to be able to donate to everything. [ecfc]

RedLegion04

Agreed. I'm sorry you didn't raise what you would have liked but don't burn your bridges. This RL fundraiser is a once in every 10 yrs type thing. A bit different to other fundraisers, no matter how worthy. People get asked to dip their hands in their pockets a lot so not everyone is going to be able to donate to everything. [ecfc]
Well, we hope to have another display before 2025. :D

Terryhall

Have made a small donation, look forward to seeing what you guys come up with

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
a note to Magz and Harry plus anyone else directly involved. My paypal is playing up and not letting me operate it. I'm trying to sort it but you know what machine intelligence is like when it has a particular idea even if it is wrong! I have pm'd you both to ask for an address where I can send a donation but haven't heard back yet. If you can provide one I'll post it through. Keep up the good work buays.

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
a note to Magz and Harry plus anyone else directly involved. My paypal is playing up and not letting me operate it. I'm trying to sort it but you know what machine intelligence is like when it has a particular idea even if it is wrong! I have pm'd you both to ask for an address where I can send a donation but haven't heard back yet. If you can provide one I'll post it through. Keep up the good work buays.
Me too, PM me an address, cheers foxy.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Will this get an airing?

Thames Valley Red

Zyder Bauys will be on display yes!

RedLegion04

Just an update -

We have sorted a plan for the Liverpool tifo and thanks to Roger have sourced enough fabric at a great price! Have also ordered a range of other materials and plan to start actual work on things later this week. We will probably post some progress pics but these wont give away what we are doing as it will all be revealed on matchday!

If you haven't donated but want to here is the link https://t.co/G03Dkv0x7J . Not only with more donations will the Liverpool display be more spectacular but we are also adding to our supplies to promote growth and make this group more sustainable in the long term.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

Fareham Grecian

Made a small donation today, great work guys.

OmanGrecian

Made a small donation today, great work guys.
I'll be in the Old Grandstand for the Liverpool game. Hoping to find a spot for my Oman flag. May ask to put it on the netting towards the Big Bank.