• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Will Hoskins

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
He reported yesterday on twitter that he was twisting turning and striking all pain free and that he was nearly there.

Perhaps we will see him at some point on the pitch over the xmas period.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
He reported yesterday on twitter that he was twisting turning and striking all pain free and that he was nearly there.

Perhaps we will see him at some point on the pitch over the xmas period.
He starred in the quiz yesterday so I guess he may feature soon. :)

citizen

He starred in the quiz yesterday so I guess he may feature soon. :)
Hopefully he will be fully fit when he comes back. It could be an exciting time with him and Holmes in the same team.
UTC

Grecian Max

Hopefully he will be fully fit when he comes back. It could be an exciting time with him and Holmes in the same team.
UTC
Still think he's going to be a quality signing. Below his level in terms of ability, hopefully we can get him back on track like we did with Noble.

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm looking forward to him making an impact if he.can get back to his previous levels he could be the key for our'traditional' end of season push

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm looking forward to him making an impact if he.can get back to his previous levels he could be the key for our'traditional' end of season push
I really hope you're right. Unfortunately he's had a wide variety of injuries in the past 4-5 years so I would be amazed if he made much of an impact now. Would love to proven wrong, obviously.

Well-known Exeweb poster
I really hope you're right. Unfortunately he's had a wide variety of injuries in the past 4-5 years so I would be amazed if he made much of an impact now. Would love to proven wrong, obviously.
Yep , but at the mo it is all if's, the only thing we know is that IF he can get to approaching where he was, then we could be in for a treat

if not ,,,,,,,, we'll on his pedigree and ours of getting players bac and getting them 'working' he was defo worth a punt.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yep , but at the mo it is all if's, the only thing we know is that IF he can get to approaching where he was, then we could be in for a treat

if not ,,,,,,,, we'll on his pedigree and ours of getting players bac and getting them 'working' he was defo worth a punt.
True, providing he's on a modest deal, then he was worth the gamble.

It may be ifs and buts.......but anyone who suffers so many injuries over such an extended period is going to struggle to regain full fitness. I can't think of anyone who has overcome such an ordeal and put their injuries behind them.

Well-known Exeweb poster
True, providing he's on a modest deal, then he was worth the gamble.

It may be ifs and buts.......but anyone who suffers so many injuries over such an extended period is going to struggle to regain full fitness. I can't think of anyone who has overcome such an ordeal and put their injuries behind them.
could you could put Alex nich's in that category?. However a lot will be imo, down to just how much Will actually wants/needs this. Lets not forget even at championship level players, especially strikers, will be paid pretty well.

Last edited:

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Alex nicholls had a horrific injury and has done very well to come back, Hoskins seems to be a number of different injuries.

He was obviously a very good player previously so really hope he can make a recovery, as long as we aren't paying him in line with our other top earners it's probably worth a gamble.