Will Hoskins

Oliver

Is this a justified gamble on his long term recovery to fitness, or a waste of a wage packet ?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Saunders was a risk worth taking based on his appearances with us, plus I'm not sure we'd have given him so long to try to recover had we not messed him up by misdiagnosing his injury in the first place. Kinda owed it to him. Lest we forget the injury he picked up with us was different to that he'd had previously too.

Hoskins - well, we'll see, but sadly currently he doesn't appear to have shaken off the fragile tag he'd had at his last couple of clubs.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why can't he be a Noble mark two?
He can. Having been asked for may opinion by Oliver, I've not said, definitively, otherwise.

Note the words "looks like he's going to be....." Not "he will be". Also, note the question mark after "One out of three".

I will be happy if he makes it.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Any signing is going to be a gamble to one extent or another and long-term injury could always be around the corner for even the most robust of players.

Obviously with his injury record Hoskins represents a bigger gamble than most but so long as he's on a deal that's weighted very much in the club's favour then i don't really have a problem with it.