• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier League predictions 2015/16

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pellegrini to be sacked by Christmas, McClaren to be sacked by Jan, Ranieri to be sacked by February
Seems I was well off the mark with Ranieri, and I'm actually pleased he's doing well. Feel sorry for McClaren, and maybe he'll get a lot of effort from his players now, they appear to be completely behind him. As far as Pellegrini goes, what a conundrum. You never know what you're gonna get with Man City, and I really do feel everything was going great for them until they started thinking about the Champions League again. That group they're in is horrible, and very unlucky considering the groups other English teams got.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Bizarre results & a strange table

United are poor yet top the league

Anyone can beat anyone on there day and the standard of the league is poor IMO

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bizarre results & a strange table

United are poor yet top the league

Anyone can beat anyone on there day and the standard of the league is poor IMO
Except for Chelsea, the big teams lack a clear backbone and don't have regular starters that are experienced players that lead the others. Chelsea have overworked their star players and don't have enough backup. It could actually end up that Man Utd, with Juan Mata and a very decent defensive midfield (that MCFC and Arsenal lack) could end up winning the league despite, like you say, not actually being that good.

CREDYGRECIAN

Thank god it's back - Saturday nights without MOTD are pony

Intonational football is boring in comparison

As for the league - Arsenal or City to win it I reckon

The North East teams are a joke and hopefully will end up back at a level which suits Soon ie the championship

Silver fox

Top 6 for Leicester Foxy?
Yep pal, how you doing?

CREDYGRECIAN

Strange old season given Chelsea's form -

City & Arsenal for the title

With United likely to finish top 3

4th is wide open with Spurs , Everton , Liverpool & Chelsea in contention IMO - think Leicester despite there brilliant start will slip back

Relegation ? Newcastle & Sunderland are in serious trouble but you would back Allardyce over McClaren to get it right

Bournemouth & Villa in the ****e too

Silver fox

Fook me Liverpool are ****e, will have a Grand we finish above you live in the past ****s

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd be pleased with Chelsea's poor start if I knew it meant it would cost them a top 4 place. However, I have no confidence that neither Liverpool and definitely not spurs will have the consistency to completely close the door on Mourinho's boys. It will probably be between Liverpool and Chelsea for 4th. Utd for 3rd and Arsenal and Chelsea battling it out for the title. Would be nice to see Arsenal do it.

As for relegation, 3 from the bottom 4 sides currently will go. Bournemouth's long term injuries may cost them I fear.

CREDYGRECIAN

Fook me Liverpool are ****e, will have a Grand we finish above you live in the past ****s
If I had that type of money I would foxy

But since I don't call it a £10 - you'll fall away

LOG

Leicester are conceding far too many to be able to sustain their position - only five sides in the division have conceded more.