• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier League predictions 2015/16

tagz

At the moment I'm going for;
1. Chelsea
2. Man City
3. Arsenal
4. Man U
5. Spurs
6. Liverpool
7. Everton
8. Southampton
9. Swansea
10. Stoke
11. Palace
12. West Ham
13. Aston Villa
14. West Brom
15. Sunderland
16. Newcastle
17. Norwich
18. Bournemouth
19. Leicester
20. Watford

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Chelsea top. Newcastle, Leicester and Watford to go down.

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can't see Bournemouth staying up, reckon they'll be gone by Easter.

tagz

Can't see Bournemouth staying up, reckon they'll be gone by Easter.
Top 6 for Leicester Foxy?

Silver fox

Top 6 for Leicester Foxy?
Around mid table I reckon.

Avening Posse

I think Arsenal have a shout next season if they get a couple of decent signings, think Bournemouth, Newcastle and Watford will drop

grecIAN Harris

Far too early to predict anything. Newcastle and West Ham haven't even got their managers in place for next season (although West Ham are expected to announce theirs in the next couple of days).

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pellegrini to be sacked by Christmas, McClaren to be sacked by Jan, Ranieri to be sacked by February

grecIAN Harris

Pellegrini to be sacked by Christmas, McClaren to be sacked by Jan, Ranieri to be sacked by February
Another one blinded by his international 'wally with the brolly' stint. I'm not going to tell you I'm overly excited by the appointment of McLaren but his club record in management suggests you won't be proven right antman. He might well do somewhat better than many expect.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another one blinded by his international 'wally with the brolly' stint. I'm not going to tell you I'm overly excited by the appointment of McLaren but his club record in management suggests you won't be proven right antman. He might well do somewhat better than many expect.
I'm basing my prediction as much on the players he has available as his abilities as a manager. He is a very decent Championship manager and could, at the right club be a fairly good manager in the Premier League. Newcastle have way too many players just jogging along, and will rely on players like Mitrovic and Cabella to change games, players who have little experience of carrying any team. Once results don't go the way of the Geordie faithful, who have as ever become overly optimistic because of a few signs of improvement, the myth of McLaren's reputation as a failure at the highest level will weigh heavy on players and fans. He will become stroppy and fall out with Ashley, because he is always looking to his next club when things aren't perfect. Voila.

I should really write novels.

I do honestly rate Sissoko and Tiote, but they are not consistent enough to be leaders in a team which desperately needs someone like Cabaye at the heart of it.