• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle at SJP 21 February 2015

IBA

Nothing wrong with Plymouth in theory, until you actually go there.

IBA

Nothing wrong with Plymouth in theory until you actually go there....

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I think that assuming I decide to bother with this game I shall wait the week of the game to get my ticket.

If the form of ourselves and Argyle doesn't change quickly this will be a mid table non event in front of less than 6000. in some respects I almost hope Argyle get a win soon, I note they haven't won in seven and nothing a side likes more when on a losing run than a trip to the theatre of disappointments (n)

Avening Posse

Hello, can somebody give me some advice please ?
I just (for the first time) attempted to buy my 4 argyle tickets online.
I put in my Trust username and password, and clicked on 4 empty seats in the WTS.
I pressed proceed and then my IPad crashed.
Not to worry I thought, I will simply try again, but when I did so it said I had already taken up my 4 ticket allocation, even though I had not got to the point of paying for them ?????..........is it best for me to simply ring or has this happened to anybody else and is there an easy remedy
Thanks in advance, Hopeless of Avening

iscalad

Hello, can somebody give me some advice please ?
I just (for the first time) attempted to buy my 4 argyle tickets online.
I put in my Trust username and password, and clicked on 4 empty seats in the WTS.
I pressed proceed and then my IPad crashed.
Not to worry I thought, I will simply try again, but when I did so it said I had already taken up my 4 ticket allocation, even though I had not got to the point of paying for them ?????..........is it best for me to simply ring or has this happened to anybody else and is there an easy remedy
Thanks in advance, Hopeless of Avening
Ring the club tomorrow.

Avening Posse

Ring the club tomorrow.
Took your advice Isca, all sorted, very nice chap at the end of the phone as well :)

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Just had a Facebook notification from Exeter City Football Club saying they have cancelled the Exeter City v Plymouth Argyle event! Ticket sales must have been really bad ;)

Colesman Ballz

Just had a Facebook notification from Exeter City Football Club saying they have cancelled the Exeter City v Plymouth Argyle event! Ticket sales must have been really bad ;)
Do you think it's those Irish pranksters again or perhaps the North Koreans ?

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I will be dissappointed if not over 5000 there??

Lstevens

my 5 tickets arrived today - looking forward to showing a Bournemouth fan what a derby match is :D