• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Must be true.........

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thick janners, now where's that straws pic that Ian used to use before it all went wrong.

Pete Martin (CTID)

"I spoke to somebody yesterday, know him a little and everything he's told me in the past has been correct. Now yesterday at the match he informed me that it's not certain but Exeter could be going into administration very soon,he wouldn't divulge how he knew but was wondering if anyone else has heard this muted? I though they were a prudent well run club"

If it was muted how did anyone hear it?? :-O

drr

"I spoke to somebody yesterday, know him a little and everything he's told me in the past has been correct. Now yesterday at the match he informed me that it's not certain but Exeter could be going into administration very soon,he wouldn't divulge how he knew but was wondering if anyone else has heard this muted? I though they were a prudent well run club"

If it was muted how did anyone hear it?? :-O
Maybe,mooted?

Dear me. The hypocrisy in that thread is unbearable.

jmgull

There was a lot of it going around I seem to recall. What goes around, comes around Porkus dear boy.
Not sticking up for the greens here.....but this is a myth.

There was of course, the odd idiot but greens and gulls were in the main, sympathetic to your plight back then.

Joe Grundy

Some of the replies on pasoti to the original post seem quite sympathetic to our non-existant plight.*-)

I was just about to say the same. Most ordinary fans wouldn't want to see any club go to the wall - even your good selfs. I hope it isn't true - though it has appeared on at least two Argyle sites. The odd (sometimes very odd) fan will go overboard on the - 'ahem' - banter but don't tar all the Pilgrims with the same brush. Porkie is about as unrepresentative as you can get.

In fact I'd go so far as to say that the only thing I would wish on you is relegation - that way we could support you by giving you a bigger crowd than you're used to. We're generous like that.

Poultice

that way we could support you by giving you a bigger crowd than you're used to. We're generous like that.
What, like the 300 you brought last time ?

drr

What, like the 300 you brought last time ?
Little acorns. That was enough for your away end.

IJN

Yep, at least I could pee with ease.

Total disgrace that ground, I'm really dreading it again next season.

grecian55

Yep, at least I could pee with ease.

Total disgrace that ground, I'm really dreading it again next season.
Note :- File for future reference in May .