• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is it too late for the Trust to regain effective control of the Club?

Fareham Grecian

So go ask him which posts disappeared and stop wasting my time.
That is pathetic, and the sort of response you (quite rightly) often call others on. Back up your original assertion, without personal insults and without changing the subject...

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
That is pathetic, and the sort of response you (quite rightly) often call others on. Back up your original assertion, without personal insults and without changing the subject...
So you're calling Hern a liar as well are you ?

I shouldn't think that will change the esteem in which he is held or the general disdain in which you are.

Fareham Grecian

So you're calling Hern a liar as well are you ?

I shouldn't think that will change the esteem in which he is held or the general disdain in which you are.
Brilliant. I rest my case. Pity you can't be bothered to make yours.

hern

There was nothing in any of the posts except general debate. I had said I wrote the CHief Exec post into the trust structure when I designed it in 2003, and that it was imporsant it be recruited to because the Trust needs a single executive officer to carry out the objectives set by the BoS.
Mackster concurred quotong me as "advocating it".
I was trying to respond to say it was actually STILL a post within the formal structure of the Trust, and simply had not been recruited to. Thats partly because its a (IMHO) quite demanding role within a voluntary organisation, and thus difficult to find candidates.
I was going on to reiterate that remuneration may solve the problem.
However, I couldnt because Macksters post and a couple of others which were unrelated disappeared (on MY computer anyway!) between 1030 and 1215.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I was going on to reiterate that remuneration may solve the problem.
However, I couldnt because Macksters post and a couple of others which were unrelated disappeared (on MY computer anyway!) between 1030 and 1215.
Okay, thanks for your comment. We quite genuinely don't know where they've gone or what might have happened. Doesn't sound from what you have said like anything we would delete. We can't delete posts accidentally as it checks on your action.

Last edited:

Poultice

Okay, thanks for your comment. We quite genuinely don't know where they've gone or what might have happened. Doesn't sound from what you have said like anything we would delete. We can't delete posts accidentally as it checks on your action.
Maybe I overstated the incendiary bit, but I did quite enjoy Mackster re-posting the Magda missive on entirely the wrong thread.

Time the Stasi started getting on top of this disappearing post issue.

Actually I came across a glitch like this a couple of years ago and no bugger had a clue what had happened then, perhaps the mods could go through the code line by line.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Actually I came across a glitch like this a couple of years ago and no bugger had a clue what had happened then, perhaps the mods could go through the code line by line.
Exeweb operates within its own dimension in the Cosmos. Occasionally certain posts unaccountably get sucked into a black hole. Such posts will reappear in several thousand years' time and superior intelligences will continue to be baffled by them.

Fact!

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
It happens on facebook quite often ...

Poultice

Exeweb operates within its own dimension in the Cosmos. Occasionally certain posts unaccountably get sucked into a black hole. Such posts will reappear in several thousand years' time and superior intelligences will continue to be baffled by them.

Fact!
Wouldn't be the same place all the biros go would it ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Wouldn't be the same place all the biros go would it ?
Could be me then. Managed to do a whole wash and not lose a single sock. Maybe something has to make up for it?