• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Taylor and Hackett loans extended

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Unless the parent clubs are paying wages, we probably aren't in a position to pay for loanees without shipping a few out ourselves. The only alternative is to loan someone who will score goals, bring crowds in etc - but those players generally aren't ever up for loan

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Unless the parent clubs are paying wages, we probably aren't in a position to pay for loanees without shipping a few out ourselves. The only alternative is to loan someone who will score goals, bring crowds in etc - but those players generally aren't ever up for loan
Doing that can be dangerous though. COz you can bring in Wayne Rooney but it dosnt guantee your crowds will improve

scottus86

I think with this, we can play Taylor on the right, Nardiello on the left and Bauza as the target man, with those two running off the sides of him, Bauza has some skill/flair to be creative enough to make opportunitys for Nards and Taylor to put away. The question is will they sat fit.

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Doing that can be dangerous though. COz you can bring in Wayne Rooney but it dosnt guantee your crowds will improve
No but my point was that if we were to having to pay their wages (and Rooney's would obviously be way out of the budget!), then we would need them to be the sort of striker that scores everywhere such as Charlie MacDonald or the likes to warrant needing to pay wages in our current position

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oops, sorry, peaked too soon there...
I'd heard that was a problem for you.

Unlike Greasy I have actually seen both play a few times, neither floated my boat but I have to say it can't be easy trying to play for Cheesy.

The Dags have got a lad name of Christian Montano on loan from West Ham, he is what a loanee should be, young, hungry and head and shoulders above the league he has been lent to, we seem to get the fuzzy end of the loan lollipop.

dommers

I send Taylor back as I'd rather see a genuine striker. It seems Bauza, Nardiello, O'Flynn and Logan are all fit so that will do me.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd heard that was a problem for you.

Unlike Greasy I have actually seen both play a few times, neither floated my boat but I have to say it can't be easy trying to play for Cheesy.

The Dags have got a lad name of Christian Montano on loan from West Ham, he is what a loanee should be, young, hungry and head and shoulders above the league he has been lent to, we seem to get the fuzzy end of the loan lollipop.
Surely loans are about first team football. And finding the best level for players to best develope there talents at.

Also how do ya know that its so tough playing under Tisdale???

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A bit of a blow. But if the fringe members of the squad step up to the mark, then maybe this is for the good. Wasn't sure Hackett was playing tomorrow anyway.

Grecian_Jay

I send Taylor back as I'd rather see a genuine striker. It seems Bauza, Nardiello, O'Flynn and Logan are all fit so that will do me.
Yes that's a good idea, send the one player with an ounce if creativity back.

Taylor can be great for us if he is used correctly, he is not a f*cking strikers Tisdale.

Poultice

Also how do ya know that its so tough playing under Tisdale???
Because so many half decent players turn sh*t the longer they are exposed to him.