• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Good away end.

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good to be in a decent away end in Devon.

Well done TUFC, best team won.

Parry

Well done TUFC, best team won.
Was very disappointed with the argyle fans today. Even at 0-0 you were very quiet.

jmgull

Thanks Ian....

It was a proper football day, how it should be, Argyle and Torquay fans mingling together, no sign of trouble.

.....most gulls know how it feels to be 92nd in the league, it's painful.

Credit to your lads, they didn't give up and battled hard throughout, if you can somehow add some experience and a bit of quality to them, then you have a decent chance.

Good luck with the fight

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
And stealing a pre match football whatever next ? tut tut Dorkus !

What a f*cking joke you and your club are, disgrace of Devon football PMSL

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Got to laugh at the pathetic old scrote haven't you ?

Who but a complete c*nt would pretend not to be bothered by getting d*cked once again, especially by the only local derby they can hope for outside of a lucky cup draw ?

Well done Gulls, you f*cked the slime, you gave us yet another reason to laugh at the Porktwat and you pretty much put the lid on and have the first nail ready for the hammer.

Guf(fooking)aw !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I 4-1 quite like the away end at Plainmoor.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I saw ya only got 3900 odd there today.

The last 2 games weve played down there where 6,000 odd. Not a dig attendance across the board are slipping but a genuine question big local lge derby against a team youve not played for 10+ years and not even a sell out or close to a sell out??

forevertufc

I saw ya only got 3900 odd there today.

The last 2 games weve played down there where 6,000 odd. Not a dig attendance across the board are slipping but a genuine question big local lge derby against a team youve not played for 10+ years and not even a sell out or close to a sell out??
Another greek who appears to have asleep for some time, just remind you our grandstand was knocked down ready for a brand new 2million pound stand to be built in its place.

Our current capacity is 4000, missed a sell today by 17 fans.

Last edited:

Jersey Tone

You had a good view of all the goals then, lol, :D!!

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another greek who appears to have asleep for some time, just remind you our grandstand was knocked down ready for a brand new 2million pound stand to be built in its place.

Our current capacity is 4000, missed a sell today by 17 fans.
Ahh ok fair cop. Hadnt realised that ya where building a new stand etr etr. Dont actualy pay that much attention tbh. Just try and concentrate on Exeter tbh..

I was actually worried for ya though.