• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

In fairness to Artur....

Boyo

Duffy not in the team and Artur has a blinder.

Coincidence?

milts

Said it before, and will say it again -

F*CKING CLOWN!

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
There is no doubt that AK needs to give up the idea of being a keeper in League One. You cant have a blinder like (Some say) he had last saturday, and then gift the opposition a joke goal. People can go on all thel like about him being still young, and that all keepers make mistakes. In AK's case, its just not there. Tisdale should never have dropped Pidgeon, who is the lesser of two evils.

I've never known us in such sh*t for goalkeepers!

Mark Wakeley

Pidge is a good keeper lesser of two evils ffs

PeteUSA

Pidge is a good keeper lesser of two evils ffs
I thought thats what I said?

Make your mind up Pete, you keep changing that idiotic mind of yours. I can't keep track of just how backward/stupid you actually are.

Pidge!!!

ecfc70

I think Tis will stick with him for Bury though

Joshyd123

What a f*cking joke, what was he f*cking thinking? Bring back the Pidge, ASAP.

samwise

Every keeper makes the odd howler. The difference is that most keepers make them about once every thirty or forty games, Artur makes one every three.

Good on him, he tries his best and he always picks himself up and goes again...but he can't kick, he's not particularly commanding on crosses, he's too slow to distribute the ball and he is more than a little prone to howlers...I just don't see what he offers.

Alistair20000

Artur made a few good stops tonight but what the f*ck was he doing with that farcical goal ? That is all that will be remembered.

Troy's backpass wasn't the best and put Artur under a bit of pressure but he could have just put it into touch instead of fannying around with it.