• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nobody Sign's for City.

Liam McNamara

So we didn't sign anyone and the windows now closed. I can't see where our goals are going to come from. We must have made money from the liverpool game so why hasn't it been spent on a quality striker?

It only takes a couple of injuries and we are truly screwed.

Looking back to earlier in the week i thought Tis said he was after a player. Yet no official announcements on the official site and no decent rumours here this morning.

Worrying times ahead..

FAN-TATIC

So we didn't sign anyone and the windows now closed. I can't see where our goals are going to come from. We must have made money from the liverpool game so why hasn't it been spent on a quality striker?

Looking back to earlier in the week i thought Tis said he was after a player. Yet no official announcements on the official site and no decent rumours here this morning.

Worrying times ahead..
Being after a player and actually signing him are two very different things Liam.

The loan window opens soon and maybe Tis will choose that option rather than splashing the cash.

Grecian1966

Worrying times ahead..
Relax me old son the emergency loan system is available soon.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
I can't see where our goals are going to come from.
Bauza and O'Flynn when they're fit, Nicholls and Nardiello in reserve

Shephard/Secombe/Keohane from midfield

My journey towards the tints of rose is almost complete. What I'm saying is it's too early to get miserable - we are simply reverting to type with a pre season lasting almost until Christmas. Last year was exceptional in that the pre season finished in early august; usually Tisdale's indecisiveness/ experimentation (delete as appropriate) extends it well into the autumn.

To be fair, and rose tinted, this season's pre season extension has been brought about by an exceptional crop of injuries. If we're still struggling a month from now I shall adjust my "don't worry just yet" stance...

crocks

I get the feeling that Tis was after a player but for whatever reason, couldnt secure their services. I would expect a season long loan to come in.

Liam McNamara

maybe bouza returning with nichols upfront could be the answer. just worrying, cant see us getting anything at hartlepool. saying that Tis does seem to magic up results from nothing at times. Just really disapointed we didnt get anyone in. oh well heres to the emergency loan you speak of :)

Arthur where can i buy some of these glasses? i deffo need a pair. Im getting bored of this moanin hat! LOL

Antony Moxey

Im getting bored of this moanin hat!
Well take it off and try and go for a month or two without moaning instead then.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Far to early in the season to be panicking about this that and the other imho... Weve signed Rowan Vine for a month if he does well then this could be extended and tbh whats the point of panicking as we all know Tisdale builds into a season etr etr. Keep the faith and UP THE CITY!

happygrecian

I'd be much happier if Noone signed for City rather than Nobody. Oh wel...

Grecian_Jay

Usual anti-climax well done Tisdale. To be fair we would only be signing freebies and loans and from next week we can do all that anyway so hardly a surprise. We do need someone though whether that is a long-term loan or not.