• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New city shirt £25

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
The facts are it would appear that around 80% of the shirts that have arrived have some bleeding of the red into the white on the side, this has effected those shirts that were shipped by sea. It would seem that the reason behind this is the method and timing of packing (shirts may not have been 100% dry when packed) plus the transportation method and the dramatic changes in temperature. The 20% of shirts unaffected were transported by air and this problem has not arisen.

Without seeing them, if the damage is not massive, they may well be a relative bargain at £25. [ecfc]

crocks

We need all the money we can get by sounds of it so be careful what you wish for. As the club's number 1 fan I don't think I should dissapear just yet.

You exiles are all the same. Don't put any money into the club but think of yourselves as fans, tut tut.
So what money do you put into the club then?

Grecian_Jay

So what money do you put into the club then?
All the questions but no answers do you C*cks...

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
I will not be buying a new shirt, especially on Sunday. Hope some Exewebbers do go and see exactly what the "damaged in transit" means and lets us know.

Poultice

I do keep trying to tell you that our Commercial Department is basically toxic to the club, that used to bring out the apologists but strangely either the penny has dropped, or they have realised that as long as they keep their heads down the gravy train will just keep on rolling.

Taggy may have been the obvious choice for the cabal, to replace Norrie, but until he sorts this problem I think the jury must remain out.

crocks

All the questions but no answers do you C*cks...
As I remember it, you're not even a member of the Trust....tut tut.

So how much did you contribute to Pitch In?

Poultice

Please don't say you are blaming damaged in transit on the supplier!
Hey, any chance you could send me your bank account details and password so I can send you loads of cash ?

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
The facts are it would appear that around 80% of the shirts that have arrived have some bleeding of the red into the white on the side, this has effected those shirts that were shipped by sea. It would seem that the reason behind this is the method and timing of packing (shirts may not have been 100% dry when packed) plus the transportation method and the dramatic changes in temperature. The 20% of shirts unaffected were transported by air and this problem has not arisen.

Without seeing them, if the damage is not massive, they may well be a relative bargain at £25. [ecfc]
No matter how you put it Pete...sounds a bit poor from Crapbrinis point of view again. Maybe they should have used a ship to send them in and not a canoe!!

Last edited:

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.

so i take it that the 20% which don't have the bleeding will also be available on sunday for £25? if so then those there early should get a good deal.

Poultice

Get real Pete, they f*cked them up but sent them anyway, whoever did the deal with this bunch of t*ssers wants Horse and Draying.