• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Torquay or Stevenage?

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Going back to the opening question, is "NEITHER" an option?

Southampton Gull

Hmmm, could be worse... could be some lonely demented soul content to live out his days standing on the plopside. ;)
Not for your normal racist f*ckhead Greek, far too few ethnics to abuse ;)

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
......and out of the blue came another racist f*ckhead in support, how typically Greek.

I always make a point better than you do ********, you're just some lonely demented soul content to live out his days in some east London sh*thole amongst a local population you despise. Pretty hilarious when you think about it.
Blah blah blah blah.

So wrong it would be pitiful if it didn't come from a wannabe hoolie sidekick of a pwawper nawty boy.

You've never made a valid point on here "I'm not fat" Dave, you just bluster away like your fat ugly Janner Boy mate, the one who enjoys assaulting defenceless people, I can even picture you in the frame, backing him up if you know what I mean.

jmgull

Have never seen Torquay win a big game though before. I was at Wembley when they lost to Bolton and when they lost against Blackpool.
Jeez.....you want to stop that Prawn sandwich munching pal and at least watch the end, nothing worse than a corporate hospitality slag....

We.....err beat Blackpool.

papillon

I hope you lot are going to be in the 900 strong singing section :)

Red the Paper

Banned
Jeez.....you want to stop that Prawn sandwich munching pal and at least watch the end, nothing worse than a corporate hospitality slag....

We.....err beat Blackpool.
I left after 90 minutes, I got bored.

I will probably miss the start on Saturday and may not even return after half time. Prawn sandwiches, how cheap. Lobster, Champagne and foie gras for me. Prawn sandwiches are too working class.

Jean Jeannie

F*ck Westley

EXMADCITY

Yet another numbnuttian, who just doesn't get it. Nutmegged by a Gull, as per usual.

Tee Hee G U F F A W Tee Hee

You see. One must have the correct number of tee hee's and guffaws to be a proper Gull. Remember this, the ratio of tee hee's to guffaws must always be 2:1, and the GUFFAW must always be in the middle. Look at it this way, the GUFFAW in the middle is the body of the Gull, headed by an open-beaked squawk of GUFFAW, whilst the 2 tee hee's......well, they represent the two wings. Tiz my little calling card, has I continue to tee hee G U F FA W tee hee at you greasers

Me and Sillsy know what it is all about alright :

Tee Hee G U F :D F A W Tee Hee

Like ill listen to a Torquay supporter gufaw tee hee tee hee fuggaw guffaw tee hee gufore gufaw tee hee forguff tee hee there gay boy answer back

cypruskev

Come on Torquay thrash Stevenage and take your place in League 1
You can then do the double over the greek w*nkers and finish above them too

stumpynadge

Come on Torquay thrash Stevenage and take your place in League 1
You can then do the double over the greek w*nkers and finish above them too
In your dreams.