• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Our crowd is sh*t

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Where the f*ck was the atmosphere tonight. People slag off Logie but he was the only player on the pitch who wanted it. People slag off Tulls but we missed him. How about get behind your f*cking team the BB was sh*t better atmosphere at games there my f*cking arse. Get behind your team. I don't want the same conversation, that I did with Logie.

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought the atmosphere was ok until we went behind and ultimately surrendered meekly.

ForeverECFC

Where the f*ck was the atmosphere tonight. People slag off Logie but he was the only player on the pitch who wanted it. People slag off Tulls but we missed him. How about get behind your f*cking team the BB was sh*t better atmosphere at games there my f*cking arse. Get behind your team. I don't want the same conversation, that I did with Logie.
Upto 2-0 i thought we were really loud and consistent with the atmosphere? but it was definatly dead during the second half just every knew it was out of our hands and the players wasnt exactly giving us anything to cheer about..

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Well, I can't speak for the crowd Shabba - they sounded ok on my ancient pc (but that could be deceiving!). What I can say is that Mr Logan galvanised the second half. With just an inch of good fortune we could have either won it or, at worst, gone to penalties. I suspect Tulls was also missed ... :)

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Here we go again.

Same old boring bullsh*t.

The crowd don't play the game, City were sh*t - end of.

Poultice

I don't want the same conversation, that I did with Logie.
Then tell him to get his mates to put in a shift and the fans might feel like getting behind them, tonight was inept and they knew it by the way they slunk off down the tunnel with their overpaid tails between their legs.

They want to man the f*ck up before they start bitching at the crowd.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah but if the crowd doesn't get behind the team then we may as well not bother I thought we were at plainboor

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Then tell him to get his mates to put in a shift and the fans might feel like getting behind them, tonight was inept and they knew it by the way they slunk off down the tunnel with their overpaid tails between their legs.

They want to man the f*ck up before they start bitching at the crowd.
The team were not bitching the crowd - I think they were disappointed!
Logie was disappointed that thy didn't pull the win off for a former team mate!

From what I saw and heard on the TV - just my opinion

Last edited:

ForeverECFC

Yeah but if the crowd doesn't get behind the team then we may as well not bother I thought we were at plainboor
if the team doesnt bother why should the fans ;)?

Kingsman

Loudest I've heard the bank for a long time tonight and I even joined in, maybe the door was closed in the bar?