• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

JPT Semi-Final Draw

Liam McNamara

cant make the april away league match at brizzle so kind of glad to have an oportunity to go to this! unless we get the televised game! their away end is dire so deffo rather sit on the sofa and veg infront of the tv and watch it

Blofeld

Did someone say we should take 500? Give over, No reason why four figures won't be there. It's a big game I don't understand how some people don't care about these competitions, a possible trip to wembley with good prize money and lots of potential fun along the way. It would be great if we could take close to 1500. 500 is tinpot for a club just up the road in comparison with most other clubs.

Would have preferred a home tie as well but if it means City progress like the other three ties then does it matter? Away days are fun. At least it weren't a london away.

Drew Peacock

sorry to be stupid but what is the date of the match?????

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Did someone say we should take 500? Give over, No reason why four figures won't be there. It's a big game I don't understand how some people don't care about these competitions, a possible trip to wembley with good prize money and lots of potential fun along the way. It would be great if we could take close to 1500. 500 is tinpot for a club just up the road in comparison with most other clubs.

Would have preferred a home tie as well but if it means City progress like the other three ties then does it matter? Away days are fun. At least it weren't a london away.

Just out of interest , I wonder what prize money we've won to date by getting this far ?

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
sorry to be stupid but what is the date of the match?????
week commencing 29th of november. probably tuesday night

grecian till i die

Did someone say we should take 500?

Yeah i did.
I reckon this is all we will take to be honest becasue no one cares about the JPT cup dont know why cause im going to be there like any other away game

davecg

With both ourselves and Rovers out of the FA cup we both have the Saturday before free, might it be possible to play it that Saturday afternoon as considering the gates split 50/50 it would be in both clubs interest to get as many supporters in as possible?

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I still don't know whether I would go to wembley if we got that far. Or stay at home and watch it on Sky. I've already seen city twice there anyway. Decisions, decisions!

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
With both ourselves and Rovers out of the FA cup we both have the Saturday before free, might it be possible to play it that Saturday afternoon as considering the gates split 50/50 it would be in both clubs interest to get as many supporters in as possible?
Good shout!!

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
If it was a Saturday then I would probably go up to bristol, a Tuesday however. No!