• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Zero-Tolerance

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
Teddy cant you get us a Japanese player on loan?
Or how about a Japanese investor.....

teddytora

Well don't bother with the forum then. You contribute sod all so no one really cares about your wrong opinions on subjects that have been convered many times before.

Go enjoy some noodles or something.
Mature beyond your years Jay.

The reason that I am an infrequent poster here is that, like many others, I am fed up with the abuse I receive whenever I do post here, most of which, in my case, is bigoted invective, which I shouldn't have to put up with.

But I do like your answer, that says it all. No one cares, so it doesn't matter. Well, actually, it does, so like it or not things are about to change, enjoy!

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
I prefer South Korea.

The_Original

The #1 MC in Devon, and Exeweb's top boy.

The reason that I am an infrequent poster here is that, like many others, I am fed up with the abuse I receive whenever I do post here, most of which, in my case, is bigoted invective, which I shouldn't have to put up with.
Bye then, you are more boring than me.

teddytora

This site also has a policy, in the same guidelines that you quote of:

The forum you have posted in is:

So if you aren't prepared to follow the guidelines that you quote, why should anyone else?
The site doesn't appear to respect which forum abuse is made in, why should I be constrained from replying in the forum where the abuse occurred?

Last edited:

teddytora

In theory, teddy is correct. However, I do not believe that Exeweb suffers from a racism epidemic.

If someone was overtly racist I am sure they'd be banned.
Zero-Tolerance AE, Zero means Zero. If it was a gentle one-off I'd let it go, this has been going on for over six years, get's a bit wearing, enough is enough, either the site has the balls to deal with it or they don't, that's the purpose of this thread

Grecian_Jay

But I do like your answer, that says it all. No one cares, so it doesn't matter. Well, actually, it does, so like it or not things are about to change, enjoy!
Haha it's like we have some sort of mafia in place. To be fair I don't think you really need to be told why you get abuse when you log in.

teddytora

Bye then, you are more boring than me.
So mature, & really answers all the points raised here, thanks for playing

teddytora

Haha it's like we have some sort of mafia in place. To be fair I don't think you really need to be told why you get abuse when you log in.
Ah, progress, so we accept it's abuse. now we just have to determine whether it's racist or not. I'm prepared to hand that over to an independent adjudicator. Assume none of the posters here will have a problem with that...

Grecian Max