• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Zero-Tolerance

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs

Nip
(U.S. and UK) A derogatory term for someone of Japanese descent (shortened version of Nipponese, from Japanese name for Japan, Nippon)

& it's sake, 3/10 must try harder
teddytora sounds like BTI in disguise , come on own up !

teddytora

The interesting thing, & this will probably get me banned, which, frankly as it's a fact, I really don't care about, is that the moderators are too weak to impose the bans on those that deserve to be banned under the afore mention rule:

EXEWEB.COM BELIEVES THAT THERE IS NO PLACE FOR VIOLENCE OR RACISM IN OUR GAME AND, AS SUCH, OPERATES A ZERO-TOLERANCE POLICY TOWARDS BOTH. ANY USER POSTING MESSAGES RELATING TO EITHER WILL BE BANNED FROM THE MESSAGE BOARDS.

Yet having been subject of a lot of one, & a small amount of the other I have yet to see this policy put into action.

Grecian_Jay

Those are not my issues. My issue is that, regarding racism (& please don't get me started on violence) we state one thing in the rules, & yet within these boards certain people are allowed to disregard them with impunity & behave as they please.
Well don't bother with the forum then. You contribute sod all so no one really cares about your wrong opinions on subjects that have been convered many times before.

Go enjoy some noodles or something.

Mark Wakeley

Not that I am bored in my office overlooking the River Aire but just googled Tokoyo Exeter City Supporters club and the
tt exeweb thread comes up number 1. Fame at last Teddy.

Mackster

angelic upstart

In theory, teddy is correct. However, I do not believe that Exeweb suffers from a racism epidemic.

If someone was overtly racist I am sure they'd be banned.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
The interesting thing, & this will probably get me banned, which, frankly as it's a fact, I really don't care about, is that the moderators are too weak to impose the bans on those that deserve to be banned under the afore mention rule:

EXEWEB.COM BELIEVES THAT THERE IS NO PLACE FOR VIOLENCE OR RACISM IN OUR GAME AND, AS SUCH, OPERATES A ZERO-TOLERANCE POLICY TOWARDS BOTH. ANY USER POSTING MESSAGES RELATING TO EITHER WILL BE BANNED FROM THE MESSAGE BOARDS.

Yet having been subject of a lot of one, & a small amount of the other I have yet to see this policy put into action.
This site also has a policy, in the same guidelines that you quote of:

Keep it relevant! Make sure that your post is relevant to the forum and the thread. There are forums covering many topics and people will only access those that they're interested in.
The forum you have posted in is:

The place discuss all the latest news, rumours and action from St. James Park and the Cat & Fiddle. Open to all, but please remember that this forum is for sensible discussion about Exeter City
So if you aren't prepared to follow the guidelines that you quote, why should anyone else?

Mark Wakeley

Teddy cant you get us a Japanese player on loan?

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
This thread is fun :)

Mark Wakeley

I Think Im turning Japanese...The Vapours

Ops sorry wrong Thread.