• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

York v Exeter City official prediction thread

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
0-0 bore draw

Tisdale to shut up shop
no chance even if we played with 10 midfielders in defence ;)

2-1 defeat in front of 3056 including 212 from Devonshire

leaving us still needing 9 points but now from 12 games

Things go from bad to worse. Tisdale starts with an 7-2-1 formation and we lose one nil to a penalty.
With Scott Bennett still not playing in defence!

Colesman Ballz

I predict I'll be there to witness a 0-3 City victory.

Tom Nichols to put us 0-1 up on 38 minutes.
David Wheeler to double the lead on 61 minutes.
Alex Nicholls to round off the scoring from the penalty spot on 89 minutes.

124 Grecians in attendance.
We can but live in hope ! Unless Tis has an epiphany, sadly I can see that Wheeler will still be warming the bench in the 61st minute !:(

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't know who will win this but I prefer our cathedral to theirs.

ecfc2000

York 7 (seven) - Exeter 0.

On the up

Tough encounter again. Hope we come out of the blocks trying to dominate play and get an early goal. Hard to predict score but we should get at least one goal. Please please please let there be pace in the team, and ensure nobody is allowed to stroll through the game. If we compete and match them for effort, I think we'll take the points. Russ Wilcox doesn't like to take risks and will insist on a tight formation first, before looking to attack. We need to try an encamp on their half and keep the ball.

paperclip

Tough encounter again. Hope we come out of the blocks trying to dominate play and get an early goal. Hard to predict score but we should get at least one goal. Please please please let there be pace in the team, and ensure nobody is allowed to stroll through the game. If we compete and match them for effort, I think we'll take the points. Russ Wilcox doesn't like to take risks and will insist on a tight formation first, before looking to attack. We need to try an encamp on their half and keep the ball.
On the basis that Tisdale is exactly the same, I'm predicting a nil nil bore fest, with Wheeler getting only 12 minutes this week due to Tisdale mis-timing his substitutions due to falling asleep against an advertising hoarding.

Can't be arsed to predict the score, as the majority of last weeks team gave the impression that they just don't give a s***!

Rog H K

Going to go for a hatrick for young Morrison and one for Old Tom as the Grecians run away with a 1-4 Victory.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
0-0 bore draw

Tisdale to shut up shop
Knew it would happen

And to be fair it's a positive step