• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

York v Exeter City official prediction thread

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
0-0 bore draw

Tisdale to shut up shop

Silver fox

0-0 bore draw

Tisdale to shut up shop
We don't keep clean sheets remember ;)

Avening Posse

I think we are due a win aren't we :).........2-0 to City, around 150 Grecians, I'll probably be one of them

Terryhall

.........all depends on whether we reinforce the defence. Have we loaned anyone in yet - some hope ?
McCallister is all the defensive reinforcement we'll see...

We're away meaning we'll play better than we did at the weekend but I fancy York to win 2-1

Antony Moxey

Thumping City win, usual suspects all of a sudden appearing again saying that's why we should keep the manager and that we can make the play-offs before we return to the normal soul destroying rubbish for the following home game to nip any hopes of getting anything from this wretched season firmly in the bud.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
We don't keep clean sheets remember ;)
Reckon Friday will see the arrival of a big strong meat head centre half who will come in and knock some heads together

On the up

Be great to get another away win. York are direct with a couple of big CBs who come up for corners. If we get back to simple back four and insist on defensive midfielders tracking runners. Can see us taking the points 2-1. Persist with non heading Central centreback and power puff midfielders and 2-0 loss beckons.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Mark Wakeley

Will be there 1-1 Morrison tap in from 3 inches, 229 Grecians, Tis to unfold his arms once?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Things go from bad to worse. Tisdale starts with an 7-2-1 formation and we lose one nil to a penalty.