• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yanic Wildschut

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yanic is a solid player to have in the squad so I’m happy with this. Hopefully he can finally learn how to shoot with some power too.
It's odd isn't it? I don't think I've ever seen a professional footballer have so many shots and literally all of them are pea rollers...

Yeah, I think Crediton offered him a deal.
That did make me laugh.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's odd isn't it? I don't think I've ever seen a professional footballer have so many shots and literally all of them are pea rollers...
and yet he has scored two goals - the pivotal goal at Stevenage and the winner in the huge (poetic licence) win at Swindon U11's. I still say that was his goal and even if it did hit the defender on the way in it doesn't appear to have changed the direction of the shot

spodman

Plus he played a big part in the winner against Luton - which could be a large contributing factor in Caldwell still being here .....

Burn him at the stake!!

Matt Russell

and yet he has scored two goals - the pivotal goal at Stevenage and the winner in the huge (poetic licence) win at Swindon U11's. I still say that was his goal and even if it did hit the defender on the way in it doesn't appear to have changed the direction of the shot
It's great that he's got years left in him. 😂

Red faced

Good, I guess. Has been a flickering candle of dim light in the darkness. Hopefully the presence of Harris and whatever strikers we bring in, will be able to help translate his good moments into goals.
I love this lol..superb description of how underwhelming this actually is..Good to see City's video of the announcement sees this as a major coup.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hes better than our other current attacking options so I guess this is good news but I'm as excited as when we announced 36 year old Clinton Morrison.

grecian ern

his shots remind me of when i watch a game of bowls!

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
As per Watts, I hope he plays pretty well until January but not well enough to catch any 'bigger' club's eyes, signs a long term contract then becomes Messi from 1st Feb.
Well, I guess he met my criteria (just).

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
GC states "he's a brilliant ball carrier to get us moving up the pitch"

They then cut the bit where GC says "but he doesn't have the gross motor skills to strike the ball properly."