• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yanic Wildschut

ryancooper327

Fine with this. Just needs to sort his shooting out!

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't mind the fact he's got another year, although if he wasn't offered I also wouldn't have been fussed.

Decent enough option off the bench if we're chasing a goal with 10 to play.

Happy with this and Well deserved. Definition of GC’s ‘finisher’. Very effective off the bench for the last 25/20 mins

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
A good squad player with experience. Happy to retain Yanic as a back up for the first team.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Offers something different with his physicality and I'm happy to have another on board who understands the 'process' so wont need bedding in

scottus86

Yeah, not a bad squad player. Good enough for this level but probably not a first choice because of his age. Maybe a potential coach in the future? He seems settled here from what I've seen in his interviews.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was hoping we'd moved on

andrew p long

I'm pleased with this for the reasons others have given. Last season proved we need a big squad and players who can make an impact off the bench. Will be really useful in 3 game weeks (Sat-Tues-Sat), off the bench and for the occasional surprise start, which will catch the opposition unaware.

(interesting that this was an option in his favour, rather than the club's. I suspect it was this that held up finalising his extension in January)

Antony Moxey

A good thing I think, especially as he appears to be really committed to the club and Exeter in general. A happy player will be a better player.

dontpassback

Happy with yannic staying,he is obviously happy here and as mr moxey points out a happy player is a better player,so good news all round !